Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

so i want to get a mechanical keyboard but hate concave key caps so much so that typing on membrane and chick let keyboard infinitely better for my but i don't like gaming on then very much have a steel series apex which i think is the best non mechanical keyboard  for gaming/ typing so does anybody know of any good flat top kinda cube-esk key caps for cherry switches  

for that price I could buy a new keyboard to get them for less lol

its only $0.60 more than WASD ones but I dont think you will find one cheaper than that really. It is very difficult to beat the prices of mechanicalkeyboards.com

its only $0.60 more than WASD ones but I dont think you will find one cheaper than that really. It is very difficult to beat the prices of mechanicalkeyboards.com

its US $2.10 from that ebay page. Mechanical keyboards although out of stock works out to $0.49 each when you buy 110 and wasd is

$0.60 each when you buy 100 but they are also out of stock. I need enough for a 60% and I'm thinking a numpad as well.

http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/and http://ortholinearkeyboards.com/ both have them listed but don't really say if they have them in stock so I may have to email them to see

8i987k7.jpg

FINALLY got my infinity keyboard kit :D

Tested it and all the keys seem to work fine, hurray!

Now I'm just waiting on my MX whites & MX greens to arrive from mechkb  :angry:

can't wait to start building this baby!

Anyone know of a place that has cherry mx clear switches in stock(just the switches not a keyboard with them)?

How about here?

http://www.digikey.co.nz/product-detail/en/MX1A-C1NN/CH198-ND/16998

if you change the location to where you are it will give you a price shipping costs are a bit high for small orders though

Another option

http://www.alliedelec.com/cherry-mx1a-c1nn/70400603/

I have never ordered from them before.

i7 5820k, Asus X99 Pro, 16GB Muskin Blackline, EVGA GTX 980, Corsair Air 540, Samsung SM951 256GB M.2, Samsung 830 256GB, Seagate 3TB, Ducky shine 4 MX clear & brown, Logitech G700s, Asus PB278q

Hey guys I'm getting a mechanical soon (moving from a logitech k120 so yay!). I need one with mx browns and preferably around 100 bucks with a 10 keyless and minimalist design. Can you suggest anything?

its US $2.10 from that ebay page. Mechanical keyboards although out of stock works out to $0.49 each when you buy 110 and wasd is

$0.60 each when you buy 100 but they are also out of stock. I need enough for a 60% and I'm thinking a numpad as well.

http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/and http://ortholinearkeyboards.com/ both have them listed but don't really say if they have them in stock so I may have to email them to see

You would really need to talk to GON himself to find that out. You would need to Skype him as he rarely emails back at the moment as he is under a mountain of orders. You would also need to call him instead of message him if you want to talk to him as he doesn't reply to Skype messages.

Hey guys I'm getting a mechanical soon (moving from a logitech k120 so yay!). I need one with mx browns and preferably around 100 bucks with a 10 keyless and minimalist design. Can you suggest anything?

Have you looked at the CM storm Quickfire Rapid-I? I own that, it cost me £60 so it would probably come in under $100... Its clean, minimal and pretty well built.

You would really need to talk to GON himself to find that out. You would need to Skype him as he rarely emails back at the moment as he is under a mountain of orders. You would also need to call him instead of message him if you want to talk to him as he doesn't reply to Skype messages.

PEkBoao.gif

but I don't even have skype I have never even used it lol

I was thinking his 87+3 pcs option since I need 78 switches for a 60% and a numpad

Tried him twice this evening so far, got no response. I will try again one more time this evening and then I will try again in the morning. It should be evening for him then...

Tried him twice this evening so far, got no response. I will try again one more time this evening and then I will try again in the morning. It should be evening for him then...

Thanks. Let me know if you find anything out.

Thanks. Let me know if you find anything out.

Hey man, tried again. He busied me this time... I guess I will try again tomorrow, as I am slowly getting concerned about my order now. He hasn't picked up a single call or messaged me back once in a week while appearing online each day...

Hey man, tried again. He busied me this time... I guess I will try again tomorrow, as I am slowly getting concerned about my order now. He hasn't picked up a single call or messaged me back once in a week while appearing online each day...

then it seems I should definitely wait to order then. I may start looking for a better option but I think finding a different backlit 60% pcb may be hard

then it seems I should definitely wait to order then. I may start looking for a better option but I think finding a different backlit 60% pcb may be hard

Again I'm going to mention contacting Sprit.  I just bought a Sprit60/FaceW PCB from him, and it shipped within a day.

His PCB's come with SMD diodes & resistors already pre-soldered.

Just a thought :)

Again I'm going to mention contacting Sprit.  I just bought a Sprit60/FaceW PCB from him, and it shipped within a day.

His PCB's already come with SMD diodes & resistors pre-soldered.

Just a thought :)

that is starting to sound like a more realistic option lol I didn't really look at his PCBs when you mentioned him last time but now that I hear how slow gon has been being it makes it far more tempting

have you gotten the pcb from him yet?

that is starting to sound like a more realistic option lol I didn't really look at his PCBs when you mentioned him last time but now that I hear how slow gon has been being it makes it far more tempting

have you gotten the pcb from him yet?

Yep.  After I PM'd him to make sure that he still had some on hand it got to me in about 6 days. I really wish he would start making metal plates.

He only had a few black PCB's left when I ordered mine.

Seems gon just got his tkl kit up on massdrop which is probably why he is a pain to get a hold of 

Yep.  After I PM'd him to make sure that he still had some on hand it got to me in about 6 days. I really wish he would start making metal plates.

He only had a few black PCB's left when I ordered mine.

I may just place an order for sprit's pcb and some other things since I'm losing confidence in ordering through gon at the moment. It seems even if I have to wait through the group buy at least I will not be pissed off at not being able to contact the person I'm trying to buy stuff from lol

ok @CommonCurt I ordered from sprit but I still need to find clear switches somewhere since he didn't have any. I may just wait for mechanical keyboards since they said they would have some in the next month or so otherwise I may try to bribe @TheProfosist into selling me some but he has just as many as he needs for his projects on hand so i don't know how well that will work lol