Why all the hate?

Why do people hate these companies.

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

Why all the hate for all these companies a mere mention od their names and they get attacked. Why all the hate?

Because they either make stupid choices or overcharge on their products and people criticize them on that.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

EA has killed a lot of game studios, example being Westwood (made Command and Conquer)

AMD isn't really hated

Razer makes overpriced hardware sometimes (not all of it)

Alienware same reason as razer

Apple locks a lot of tech up in propriety hardware and is very popular, that makes people who like open-source unhappy.

strong opinions.  also

apple  is overpriced garbage all around

alienware is hideously overpriced for what you  get

and ea are just assholes

You mean they are just Expectorating Assholes.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Electronic Arts - Games buggy as all balls
Amd - They have not released any new CPUs for a while and they run hotter than intel CPUs or nvidia GPUs
Razer - Quality control and overall product quality is poor
Alienware - Dell. Need I say more?
Apple - I personally do not like being locked out of tinkering, which is apple's philosophy, their other is "make it so thin and lightweight that is is far too fragile, expensive, or powerless to be useful.

EA- want too much money.

AMD- no competition, Intel doea what it wants

Razer- overpriced

Alienware- overpriced

Apple- overpriced PoS

Electronic Arts

Extreme DLCs (money milking)

Amd

Nvidia fanboys

Razer

Profit margins

Bad audio

Alienware

Horrible configs

profit margins

Apple

closed environment

profit margins

form > function

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Cheap pieces of shit for high prices for Razer and alienware, they are renouned for using cheap build quality matierals and selling them at WAY over the top prices, if those companies fold not many will miss them. Apple has been hated for the stigma they put themselves with, they werent the best phones, yet they marketed themselves as such. Atm they may have the fastest phones on the market, but at the cost of thousands of chinese workers in a terrible enviroment to work in. AMD Because of the Asshole fanboys that make them out to be SUPER AMAZING BEST OF THE BEST when they really are not, there are good things they sell but also bad, same thing with Nvidia and intel :o EA because if you pay 60$ for a game and need to spend 10-30$ for DLC for the rest of the game than GG

Apple, Alienware - overpriced. 

Razer -cheap quality for an expensive product. 

AMD -- heat and drivers

EA == DLC

I guess you don't need much reason to"hate" something these days. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

EA pisses off people with all their paid DLC, some stuff they do with their games, etc...

they getting better, not as many complaints as I used to see

AMD is fine, i dont see why someone would hate on them

There is hate towards their FX9000 CPUs since they're stupid, and their advertising strategies, but AMD as a company is ok

Razer is sort of like apply, a lot of money into advertising, little into product quality

although apple has very good product quality, just overpriced

alienware is just a fancy name for dell

they make overpriced PCs with shitty specs

Apple is just apple, not a gaming platform

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

AMD? not really sure. I mean the CPU department has been pretty poor, sure, but there's nothing wrong with the GPUs.

Alienware, Razer, and Apple: overpriced for what you get generally, and in the case of apple, it's limiting (though that's either a good or bad thing depending on the user)

EA: I personally don't have a gripe, though that may be because i simply don't own many of them, certainly not many that were released recently.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Electronic Arts: Customer is never right
AMD: Less value than you think on the CPU side
Razer: Low QC standards
AlienWare: Overpriced
Apple: Overpriced; evil company with a dark history

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

EA is the worsed Game Company ever. They not only killed many good Games, they killed good Studios too. Yes i hate EA greedy Fucks. But "Gamer" who buy all their shit are the real Problem here. For the Rest, i dont hate them. I just dont buy overpriced crap or bad performing hardware.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

i think yahtzee used the term "extruding"

Expectorating sounds better.

PMSL

also, since when does razer have low quality control?

ok, one keyboard has had some issues, but the mice have been solid for basically anyone

i guess thats fair, but not really a word...

expectorate
ɪkˈspɛktəreɪt,ɛk-/
verb
gerund or present participle: expectorating
  1. cough or spit out (phlegm) from the throat or lungs.
    "she was expectorating dirty coloured sputum"

PMSL

Apple is overpriced and claims alot of other tech companies work as there own
Amd graphics cards are good cpus are shit

Alienware completely overpriced

Razer sometimes overpriced

EA killed alot of great games

Why do people hate these companies.

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

Why all the hate for all these companies a mere mention od their names and they get attacked. Why all the hate?

EA: They destroy video game series, like Dead Space 3 ( It became action horror kinda like RE6, and they gave the true ending by a paywall which is BS.) Of course rehashed BS like Starwars Battlefront III which is basically a BF4 but with star wars.  Plus in general they seem to not care too shits on what the community thinks and hell they were voted the worst company two times in a row or more.

AMD: no one hate AMD persay. What we dislike is how people recommend them over Intel when your in a good 800-600$ budget. If its under 400$ then AMD is pretty good with CPU's and APU's for cheap gaming. Their GPU's are doing quite nicely.

Razer: Not sure but am pretty sure because they have crazy expensive mouses and keyboards and other stuff.

Alienware: People think they're getting a good deal but they aren't at all, they ask for outrageous prices for components and parts that you can build for cheaper and better with the amount of money you would pay for the darn thing. However their laptops aren't half bad for the price. 

Apple: Basically everyone thinking apple is a god.  They are overpriced and outragous specs that are weaker for the price point and other phones offered more features then Iphones, like water resistance, larger battery life, better camera and generally better and easier modification with other phones compared to the Iphone.  

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Haters gonna hate, it's easier than praising, They will tell 10 people about hate but maybe 1-2 about praise. And the interwebz is a black hole that sucks all the hatred in.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...