Why all the hate?

Why do people hate these companies.

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

Why all the hate for all these companies a mere mention od their names and they get attacked. Why all the hate?

When you overcharge or make false claims people get mad.. Just kinda carries I guess. For example. People dont like alienware ( me included) because they use the cheapest stuff they can for the highest price they can. 

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

It's sad that you don't realize what I'm talking about, so you want to mix facts and opinions to justify your bitching.  Way to show that you have the same logic as a three-year-old!

Way to deflect my question.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

AMD is A-ok with me, green team hates

EA just needs to learn generosity and people skills

Razar is just over priced, but I use it

Alienware is crap for the cash

Apple is over priced and basically a trap that charges fir everything, gives 3rd parties no chance, and is all brand

Okay, you want to know what's wrong with your argument?  Fine, I'll play it to a level that your three-year-old mind can comprehend.

A Xeon E5 is shit because I'll never utilize it fully!  This is a fact!  A 16 core Opteron is shit because I'll never utilize all those cores!  A Titan X is shit because I'll never need all that VRAM!  A 295x2 is shit because shit!.  Shit is not exactly a word that justifies a fact nor can it be justified by a fact.  It's slang used to reinstate an opinion.  You, yourself, said you were going to prove an opinion by stating facts.  You can't prove or disprove an opinion!  An opinion is an opinion, and you keep acting like your opinion is fact.  You want to use the logic of you and others never needing the multicore or OCs of an FX to justify your opinionated bitching.  You keep saying that you're going prove your opinion.  I get it!  But, the problem is that your opinion will never be a fact no matter how much you bitch about your hatred for AMD.  AMD doesn't give a shit about you, Intel doesn't give a shit about you, nor does Nvidia give a single fuck about you!  You are bitching for the sake of bitching and whining over the fact that you don't like a product.  And, guess what?!  Nobody cares!

Ok, just reading that I can see your just trolling. Its easy to prove opinions wrong and the sheer fact that your saying you can't prove or disprove an opinion shows exactly what your on this forum for.

PMSL

Why do people hate these companies.

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

Why all the hate for all these companies a mere mention od their names and they get attacked. Why all the hate?

Pretty straightforward:

EA gets hate for microtransactions and ungodly expensive DLC.

AMD gets hate because their CPUs are stuck in 2012, but their GPUs are awesome.

Razer because it's so expensive.

Alienware because some of their desktops use nonstandard boards and laptop power supplies, making them a nightmare to upgrade.

Apple because their laptops are ridiculously expensive.

I was using those as an example.  Your logic is more like, "FX has bad single core performance compared to some intels, and I'm not a big time OC enthusiast nor will I utilize all them core!  So, the product is shit!"   Well, by your logic I can say, "intel CPUs are shit because the 9370 performs better than the i5-3360m."  Now are either shit?  Well, by fact no they just perform better and worse in different areas, but shit is an opinion word.  So, by your logic you want to mix opinions and facts to prove an opinion because you're an elitist.  Nope, not trolling just understanding your logic.  You can hate the product all you want, and you can view it as shit all you want.  However, you're acting like your opinions can be proven as facts which is why you are an elitist fanboy.

Crybaby.gif

Now your just putting words in my mouth. lel

PMSL