Why all the hate?

I hated Apple so much, overpriced garbage I know that's my opinion but seriously Mac osx is just stupid it's annoying as hell. You have no idea what's running in the background or when you want to use multiple windows.

And I had some real troubles with our macbook pro I replaced the HDD with a Samsung 850 evo and it just didn't work... It was slower than an usb-stick I couldn't even reinstall Mac osx so I put windows 10 on it and it works perfectly...

Why the actual f*** wouldn't it support a common ssd... And the HDD cable died... Just garbage...

And Intel users. What you saw was the perfect example of a fanboy-they are the ones who rail against other "fanboys", or those that don't agree with their point that everyone should be sucking AMD's dick because they are the underdog (through their own fault).

It happens too often on LTT. And they always attack other users. Why dont they just say something against Team Greend or Blue in return?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

there is one company here that I "hate" and that is Razer.

This is mostly personal opinion, but razer looks trashy. It is "gamer" and "cool", it looks like cheap Chinese knock offs that somehow made it big.

Secondly, same with apple and AMD is the people that buy them. They are almost mindless, they will buy that brand because its that brand. Example death adder from Razer, people buy it because they buy it, there is no reasoning with most of them.

My friend who uses a Mac brought one for the sake of it, I asked why he did, and all he could came up with was " because it had good reviews".

EA, bad support ext

AMD, fan boy wars

Alienware, communities like this hate them the most, because they claim to "be the best" while they are not and overpriced. fucboi hardware basically.

Apple, sheeps ext, but build quality is very good. Won't buy a iPhone my self, but Mac is very sexy.

Why do people hate these companies.

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

Why all the hate for all these companies a mere mention od their names and they get attacked. Why all the hate?

EA does micro trans up their customer's ass for their horribly unoptimized and buggy games

AMD makes processors with a million cores and terrible single core performance

Razer relies on mostly marketing and very little quality

Alienware and Apple are infamously overpriced. 

and people are butthurt and don't understand that they are not the target market for every single product. 

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

People only hate AMD CPUs cause their performance is garbage and they produce so much heat.

Their GPUs are decent but heat and drivers are an issue.

Electronic Arts: Has the tendency to butcher games... *cough* Battlefield *cough*

AMD: I can't say anything negative about them aside from their graphics cards not having nearly as much support as nVidia; that, and... well, their graphics cards aren't really up to part with the quality of nVidia. They would be a last resort for me for a GPU.

Apple: Overpriced hardware, fantastic operating system.

Alienware: Too expensive.

having blatant anti consumer policies.

as a consumer, the company is beholden to me, because I hold the purse strings.  Too many people forget this and let companies get away with garbage.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

How hypocritical.  At no point did I say "users" I said fanboys.  As in people who deny facts.  I never said AMD, Nvidia, or Intel had flawless products.  My point was that each side has problems with things like heat, and I never said you had to like AMD either or suck their dick for that matter.  But, you love putting words into the mouths of others while attacking them for wanting a product you don't.  I've seen it constantly, and most of the time you don't have experience with the products.  Wanna bring up that time someone wanted my 9370 just for having it?  You pretty much lost your shit that they didn't go with Intel.  It took how many posts to shut you up about them knowing what they were buying?  How much was that a rant of how it wasn't your precious Intel?  You do that a lot.  My point, on the other hand, is that pointless bandwagon hate is stupid, and buy what you want and/or suits your needs.  Yes, I'll attack AMD if you want!  The 7990 has shit scaling and known fan coil whining.  It's kinda ridiculous how high AMD set the temps for.  What was it like 90?  But, if someone wants that they can get it.  If you love your Nvidia and Intel set up so much that's fine Dab, but you're kind of a hypocrite.  Also, I highly doubt Intel and Nvidia care about you.

I lose my shit when people make bad choices despite the facts. And sorry if I don't suck any of the big 3 off like you and the other fanboys-I buy and recommend based on a products merits+price, not based on its company. Also, the problem you had with your 4790K would be because the cooler wasn't mounted properly-even with a Seidon 120V I have no issues up to 4.8GHz.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I buy based on what I'm doing, and you just proved my point.  It doesn't matter if they just want it.  It's about what Dab wants.  Actually, my watercooler is properly mounted.  I checked and remounted it.  It's the 4790k running at 4.7 that is the issue.  Not every Intel is the utter perfection you believe it is.  I was just luckier with the 9370 in the silicone lottery.  But, nope it can't ever be Intel or Nvidia at fault with you, right?

:rolleyes: Right....its about what I want not what best suits the needs of whomever I'm helping /s, and if my 120mm Seidon 120V has no issues at 4.8GHz with the fan set to silent and running well below its full RPM, I can say quite honestly that you did something wrong, aka your problem with the 4790K is user error.

PMSL

Oh, right it's 100 percent user error?  The silicone lottery clearly only exists for AMD CPUs according to Dab!

How is an Intel best suiting the needs of someone who wants an AMD cpu for having an AMD CPU?  Lovely logic!  Now, if they were doing primarily single threaded tasks then I'd agree with you!

I never said that either, the sheer fact that your having thermal issues with a 240mm AIO when I have none with a 120mm AIO with my 4790K at 4.8GHz proves that its user error. Also, you kind of just proved that you are a fanboy with that last line.

PMSL

Why?  Because they knew what they were getting themselves into?  Yet, even knowing that, you still gave them shit until I told you 5 times that they don't care?  How so?  Intels top the charts at single thread performance.  It's not a big secret.

And multithreaded performance with stock 4790K and hyper threaded Xeons. And yes I will give AMD shit as they deserve it after trying to fool people into thinking Grenada was a new architecture when its Hawaii all over again, and after releasing the FX line after a fair while actually competing with the K10.

PMSL

Alienware - Overpriced plain and simple

Razer - Slightly less overpriced, still plain and simple

Apple- The most overpriced thing that has ever existed.

AMD - Not much unless you count they're dying FX series lineup

EA - Should be Ubisoft js.

Apple- Over priced, no performance

Nvidia- Over priced, no performance

Alienware- Over priced, no performance

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Oh, you think your whining is going to hurt AMD while believing that Intel and Nvidia are the utmost saints who love you so much?!  They name their products after you Dab!  Oh!  Dab's opinion!  Praiseth Daby's opinion!

Again fanboy, I give a company and its products shit when they deserve it, Nvidia got shit from me over the GTX 970 debacle, Intel got shit from me over Netburst and the benchmarking scandal, and AMD is getting shit from me because they took an Opteron, removed half of the modules, boosted the base clock and called it a  day.

PMSL

Yet I'm the one who buys from all of them while giving them shit?  You just have this strong hatred for AMD, and I don't believe you have ever hated on Nvidia or Intel.  Your hatred has always been focused on AMD.  Why don't you join me in the glory that is IBM?  Oh, you're too poor aren't you?

Lol-you don't even know me so how can you know what I have or have not done?

PMSL

I didn't realize I was dealing with a teenage girl.  Anyways, it's kind obvious when this is you in every thread about AMD, "Huehue fuck AMD they aren't my precious Intel or Nvidia!  Fuck AMD, AMD is shit, fuck fuck fuck AMD fuck!"  It's always the same thing with you.  And, you didn't give Nvidia shit at all what was it again, "No, you do go the full amount!  It's 3.5 and .5!  It's all there!"

Oh piss off fanboy. That's the only response you'll get from me from now on.

PMSL

Oh piss off fanboy. That's the only response you'll get from me from now on.

I didn't realize I was dealing with a teenage girl.  Anyways, it's kind obvious when this is you in every thread about AMD, "Huehue fuck AMD they aren't my precious Intel or Nvidia!  Fuck AMD, AMD is shit, fuck fuck fuck AMD fuck!"  It's always the same thing with you.  And, you didn't give Nvidia shit at all what was it again, "No, you do go the full amount!  It's 3.5 and .5!  It's all there!"

OK, now kiss.

Que personal flame war . . . . . .

200.gif

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Cry away, hypocrite.  

How am I a hypocrite? Also, nice ad hominem attack and straw man.

PMSL

How am I a hypocrite? Also, nice ad hominem attack and straw man.

No,No, No, we do that outside! Never use a logical fallacy unless you understand the logical fallacy. May I suggest you start with the fallacy fallacy.

Still crying are we?  Go back through your posts, and you will see why so many people block you.

Only those who don't like it when I state the facts block me. And unless you are part of/started a club of people who blocked me, you don't know how many people actually do block me.

PMSL

Electronic Arts

Extreme DLCs (money milking)

Amd

Nvidia fanboys

Razer

Profit margins

Bad audio

Alienware

Horrible configs

profit margins

Apple

closed environment

profit margins

form > function

Definitely the best explanation on the board! Still gonna stay a Razer fanboy though

Actually, I get told by a lot of people on here that they blocked you.  You don't state the facts, but you do state your opinions as if they were facts.  That's why you are a fanboy, Dab.  You believe rubbing your opinion in the face of everyone will make them convert to your three-year-old ideology.  But, in your eyes you are this utterly praised being by everyone that is loved by Intel and Nvidia because you whine ever so much about their competition.  "I state facts because shit!  Shit!  Shit!"  You really believe that is facts?  That because you don't like something and call it a shit product that it now a fact?  What an elitist!  xD

Oh really....and why is it then that no one is able to provide evidence that actually shows that I'm wrong? While I can provide plenty of evidence to support the discussion at hand?

PMSL