Why all the hate?

strong opinions.  also

apple  is overpriced garbage all around

alienware is hideously overpriced for what you  get

and ea are just assholes

Uh,,,yeah,,,,,that's why the Iphone 6 series is in the top phones as far as performance, because it's garbage. Same reason an Ipad air 2 gets good battery life vs a less efficient surface line with a larger battery (I like the surface too, not hating). Their stuff is overpriced, but not garbage. Alienware yes overpriced and desktop is so so, laptops are better quality construction. EA, well yeah.

Uh,,,yeah,,,,,that's why the Iphone 6 series is in the top phones as far as performance, because it's garbage. Same reason an Ipad air 2 gets good battery life vs a less efficient surface line with a larger battery (I like the surface too, not hating). Their stuff is overpriced, but not garbage. Alienware yes overpriced and desktop is so so, laptops are better quality construction. EA, well yeah.

1 word: Macbook.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

EA has killed a lot of game studios, example being Westwood (made Command and Conquer)

AMD isn't really hated

Razer makes overpriced hardware sometimes (not all of it)

Alienware same reason as razer

Apple locks a lot of tech up in propriety hardware and is very popular, that makes people who like open-source unhappy.

Don't forget that EA killed off most of the free game servers for BF# and replaced with paid, also they purposely make sure no local lan options on their games like that.

Why do people hate these companies.

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

Why all the hate for all these companies a mere mention od their names and they get attacked. Why all the hate?

I get apple and Ea... But many people are heavily influenced and biased for no real good reason when it comes to companies like AMD. In many ways, AMD makes much better processors and graphics cards for the money, and a lot of people don't give them any credit for that. People just think that they have to use an Nvidia card and an Intel CPU because they're more popular. That's just what I see though...

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

1 word: Macbook.

Another word Imac, can game, pretty quiet, overpriced especially when you add on to the base models. Yes, I agree Macbook pros with discrete run too hot, so I won't own one, too bad because they are nice units except they cook.

expectorate
ɪkˈspɛktəreɪt,ɛk-/
verb
gerund or present participle: expectorating
  1. cough or spit out (phlegm) from the throat or lungs.
    "she was expectorating dirty coloured sputum"

nice one, sir.  you have bested me.

EA: They destroy video game series, like Dead Space 3 ( It became action horror kinda like RE6, and they gave the true ending by a paywall which is BS.) Of course rehashed BS like Starwars Battlefront III which is basically a BF4 but with star wars.  Plus in general they seem to not care too shits on what the community thinks and hell they were voted the worst company two times in a row or more.

AMD: no one hate AMD persay. What we dislike is how people recommend them over Intel when your in a good 800-600$ budget. If its under 400$ then AMD is pretty good with CPU's and APU's for cheap gaming. Their GPU's are doing quite nicely.

Razer: Not sure but am pretty sure because they have crazy expensive mouses and keyboards and other stuff.

Alienware: People think they're getting a good deal but they aren't at all, they ask for outrageous prices for components and parts that you can build for cheaper and better with the amount of money you would pay for the darn thing. However their laptops aren't half bad for the price. 

Apple: Basically everyone thinking apple is a god.  They are overpriced and outragous specs that are weaker for the price point and other phones offered more features then Iphones, like water resistance, larger battery life, better camera and generally better and easier modification with other phones compared to the Iphone.  

Apple does not bother me because of their products, but because of their company's business model(s) They do some damn stupid things.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

I get apple and Ea... But many people are heavily influenced and biased for no real good reason when it comes to companies like AMD. In many ways, AMD makes much better processors and graphics cards for the money, and a lot of people don't give them any credit for that. People just think that they have to use an Nvidia card and an Intel CPU because they're more popular. That's just what I see though...

But for the same $$$ you can find an equivalent Intel CPU that won't cook mosfets due to insane current draw. I mean look at some AMD board that are listed as 140 watts for the CPU socket, insane.

I don't hate anything. Has to be personal for that.

Anyone who hates intel/ NVIDIA or AMD are just morons with space heaters for brains.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Anyone who hates intel/ NVIDIA or AMD are just morons with space heaters for brains.

480s/290x reference* :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

just really crappy business practices all those companies are responsible for. You should really add Konami to that list too.

Razer - Quality control is ass. Support is also awful. They go overboard on advertising too, it's cringy. There are so many people having issues with the keyboards and mice on Reddit. Not  exactly sure I'd say their products are expensive but they use cheap switches on essentially everything now these days.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

ok, one keyboard has had some issues, but the mice have been solid for basically anyone

Razer Mice have low Quality and are overpriced.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

http://choualbox.com/Img/1419440773631.gif

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

Why all the hate for all these companies a mere mention od their names and they get attacked. Why all the hate?

Amd I don't really understand the hate they get sometimes. EA on the other hand I can completely understand why people would hate on this company.

Electronic Arts - Games buggy as all balls

Amd - They have not released any new CPUs for a while and they run hotter than intel CPUs or nvidia GPUs

Razer - Quality control and overall product quality is poor

Alienware - Dell. Need I say more?

Apple - I personally do not like being locked out of tinkering, which is apple's philosophy, their other is "make it so thin and lightweight that is is far too fragile, expensive, or powerless to be useful.

You can't expect amd to release super awesome mega cpus with such a low budget for r&d. Development of a cpu takes years...

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

EA has a well deserved reputation for ruining good developers and games for profit. People don't like seeing the games with heart and soul become trash for

'the Man's' profit.

AMD I don't know.

Razer because they have a rep for overcharging on sub-par products... I haven't owned much from them, but what I have has been decent (though slightly expensive).

Alienware because they are a bit pricey and, well, often a bit gaudy. I like them however, especially the laptops. Solidly built, decent specs, etc..

Apple is because of the 'hardcore' fanbase they have I think. They've managed to get a bit of a cult following that will buy and defend *anything* they do. Like their mouse with the charging on the bottom. F*cking stupid, yet the hardcore fanbase defends it like it's innovative.

They also charge a lot, but Apple products are usually well built so I don't usually have much of a problem with that.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Electronic Arts - http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/12/28/why-ea-will-once-again-be-named-worst-company-in-a.aspx

Amd -Not sure. Intel fanboys?

Razer -Decent products, but over priced and bought on basis of name

Alienware-Don't know enough about them

Apple-There are many, and it depends on the person. Elitism is one, overpriced is another.

That's the way I see it, anyway.

All companies do stuff that people don't like. Some more than others...

--Gas_Mask_

Electronic Arts

Amd

Razer

Alienware

Apple

Well I'll run down the reason why people dislike the companies but I don't hate any of them, infact I use/used products from all of these companies, Also I will add good points:

EA:

- Ridiculous DRM and Rebadged games (Fifa ect).

+ They do publish good games though.

AMD:

- Promises the world but gives us a load of marketing crap.

+ Very Affordable with excellent price to performance.

Razer:

- Overpriced and can have poor build quality.

+ They do make some excellent products worth the price premium.

Alienware:

- Overpriced pre built desktops.

+ Excellent Laptops (If a bit overpriced).

Apple:

- Overpriced, continuously putting design over functionality (Battery Size and lack of ports) and a closed and locked down ecosystem.

+ Excellent Tablets, Laptops, Desktops and Mobile Phones with the best ecosystem in the world even when locked down.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Electronic Arts

Their later choices as a company.

Amd

Intel and Nvidia fanboys, "Well everything is fx and I don't needs it!  So garbage!"  It's funny they like to bring up heat jokes when the 480 and 4790k exist.  This 4790k runs hotter on the same liquid cooler I used for my 9370 at around the same OC.  xD  The problem is that because a lot of people won't utilize FX processors, while buying them for the wrong reason, they created bandwagon hate.  I'm probably one of the few forum users who actually used an FX for its intent.

Your take on AMD is to bash NVidia Users? Very smart.  :rolleyes: 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Your take on AMD is to bash NVidia Users? Very smart.  :rolleyes: 

And Intel users. What you saw was the perfect example of a fanboy-they are the ones who rail against other "fanboys", or those that don't agree with their point that everyone should be sucking AMD's dick because they are the underdog (through their own fault).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL