Scrapyard Wars Season 3: Guests for next season?

I don't watch any other tech youtubers, so I can't give my input on them, but I personally would like to see more of the other LMG members like Taran, the Nick's, Dennis, Colton, and Brandon on the main channel... But, as @Samfisher pointed out, teams would make the show a lot more interesting, with people splitting up to get parts, and to see the whole team dynamic play out among the teams. Teams of one are too small and I would agree with others that 3 teams gets repetitive.

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

LMAO we need a team with Dennis and Nicky V!!!

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

It would be great to see other LMG employees take part (Edzel would be my first choice, if I had to choose one person to go up against Linus & Luke). Also, anyone of the NCIX crew would be great too :)

Well, there is this guy from australia who has the Green Ham Gaming channel on youtube. I guess he is not that well known but I think he would fit the format quite nicely. His main focus is on older tech but his videos are funny and well planed.

And I would love that each contestant would have to use thir machines as a daily driver for a week or something so that the builds would resemble more an actual computer with parts not glued together with spit.

Also last one was too long. Bur it was more due to editing than anything else I think. There were a lot of fillers that did not need to be shown. Also a simple graph in the begining of the video showing who had which parts would help a lot.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

A random BestBuy employee? It would add comic value atleast...

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

I would like an ultimate battle betwen these teams:

Linus + Luke

Logan + Qain/Pistol/Wendell

JayZ2censt + Barnecules

Paul + Kyle

This will never happen and would take months to do for them given their surcumstances.

I can only dream...

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Need to spread it to other countries, I would destroy :D

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Ahh yeees Logan!

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I'd like to see the entire LTT crew face-off individually or in teams of two.

It would be cool, but realistically it couldn't happen, the entire linusmediagroup would shut down for 3 days, and that would be bad

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I want to see the members of LMG that know almost nothing about PCs. That'd be fun to watch.

My Specs: CPU: AMD A10-5700. Motherboard: Asus A68H,-K mATX. Graphics: Integrated Radeon HD 7660D 

RAM: Avexir Standard 8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz. PSU: Thermaltake TR2 430W. Case: Sentey KRON GS-6005. 

Cooling: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400, Front 140MM Fan Storage: Caviar Black 500GB, Momentus Thin 500GB, Diamondmax 22 500GB (1.5TB) Monitor: Acer X203H, eMachines E19T5W

Hopefully no one. My dream fantasy of them spec'cing out a Black-Friday/Cyber-Monday rig apparently didn't happen. But, instead of Luke v Linus, why not Dennis+Taran v Nicky V+Brandon?? Do it.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

why do people want to see MKBHD or unbox therapy? those two guys dont even do PC hardware stuff very much if at all.

Jay and Logan? Maybe someone from ncix?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

MKBHD isnt a geek techy youtuber.

He's the opposite of Linus (Media Group). LMG does mostly computers, a little bit of mobiles. MKBHD does mostly phones, a little bit of computers*

*When he upgrades his own.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Barnacules... It would be hilarious to watch him 3d print his case and jerryrigg all the components inside of said case

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Matt Haag.

Tek Syndicate would be a great guest honestly.