Scrapyard Wars Season 3: Guests for next season?

All linus media group staff and unbox therapy

Unbox therapy knows nothing about PC's I think

He just does tech stuff not PC stuff

I wanna see a massive LTT vs NCIX vs Jayztwocents vs Austin vs Pauls Hardware vs Awsome Saucenetwork I want all of them as massive 30mins long episodes and like 10 of them!!! Thankyou ;)

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Unbox therapy knows nothing about PC's I think

He just does tech stuff not PC stuff

Then all linus media group staff and Austin? There would be a lot of trouble

Then all linus media group staff and Austin? There would be a lot of trouble

Na not Austin. We need new people. Can't be repetitive

I wanna see a massive LTT vs NCIX vs Jayztwocents vs Austin vs Pauls Hardware vs Awsome Saucenetwork I want all of them as massive 30mins long episodes and like 10 of them!!! Thankyou ;)

Everyone was complaining on how long the scrap yard wars series went for but I didn't mind but

They episodes were so short and couldn't been 4 episodes instead of 6 but you know. $$$. Can't blame em but one episode a week for 25 minutes? Should be 30 minutes.

Everyone was complaining on how long the scrap yard wars series went for but I didn't mind but

They episodes were so short and couldn't been 4 episodes instead of 6 but you know. $$$. Can't blame em but one episode a week for 25 minutes? Should be 30 minutes.

Yeah agreed! I don't mind the multipart stuff it builds more tension and it keeps me hooked for the next episode tbh!!! And long episodes definitely show more of what's happening cause I am sure they have hours of footage stored up!!

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Yeah agreed! I don't mind the multipart stuff it builds more tension and it keeps me hooked for the next episode tbh!!! And long episodes definitely show more of what's happening cause I am sure they have hours of footage stored up!!

They should do behind the scenes footage and short bloopers maybe. Post it on linuscattips for more subs so more people recognize it xD

They should do behind the scenes footage and short bloopers maybe. Post it on linuscattips for more subs so more people recognize it xD

Yeah totally!! And like an aftermath video as well showing what happened to each system next! Hope @LinusTech reads these!!

Na not Austin. We need new people. Can't be repetitive

Then linus media group vs ncix tech tips? Wondering how will Denis do

Then linus media group vs ncix tech tips? Wondering how will Denis do

No one likes NCIX. Without Linus it would of been 1/2 of what it is now.

Oh god Denis...ill pray for whoevers partnered with him in the sidelines facepalming

Too many hosts and don't connect with the viewers. Only a news channel 90% of the time saying what's happening with tech.

No one likes NCIX. Without Linus it would of been 1/2 of what it is now.

Oh god Denis...ill pray for whoevers partnered with him in the sidelines facepalming

Too many hosts and don't connect with the viewers. Only a news channel 90% of the time saying what's happening with tech.

Linus media group staff + hardware chunks? It's been a while since linus make a video with him since the how I get my GTX 480 video