Scrapyard Wars Season 3: Guests for next season?

Scrapyard Wars Season 3 was awesome because it wasn't just Linus vs Luke; now that they've featured Austin Evans, who would you like to see next on the show? 

I'd personally want to see MKBHD featured on the next show.

I'd like to see the entire LTT crew face-off individually or in teams of two.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I'd like to see the entire LTT crew face-off individually or in teams of two.

Who would you partner with Denis? Berkel?

Scrapyard Wars Season 3 was awesome because it wasn't just Linus vs Luke; now that they've featured Austin Evans, who would you like to see next on the show? 

JayZ TwoCents or TechSource :D

Who would you partner with Denis? Berkel?

IDK... Maybe there could be a drawing for partners?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

IDK... Maybe there could be a drawing for partners?

Yeah... it'd be more fair that way

Nobody, cos this season has had overwhelmingly negative response as a result of too much time spent on the same thing, repeated 3 times for each contestant making 7 episodes a chore to watch.

if we HAD to have guests, Paul and Kyle are the only ones who have matching attitudes with the LTT team and would love if they could guest star, 2 on 2, and no more 1 v 1 v 1 please.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Luke and Linus v. Paul and Kyle

^ This

I think both Kyle and Paul have said they would accept the Scrapyard Wars challenge (I remember at least Paul said that on some livestream)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nobody, cos this season has had overwhelmingly negative response as a result of too much time spent on the same thing, repeated 3 times for each contestant making 7 episodes a chore to watch.

I personally enjoyed it - even though it went on for seven episodes, I watched each intently. Did you not enjoy it?

I personally enjoyed it - even though it went on for seven episodes, I watched each intently. Did you not enjoy it?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did not like Austin (my first time watching anything with him in it, except the CES WAN Show they did in their hotel room), and as each episode is about 12-15 minutes long, split between 3 characters repeating the same process over and over again is very tedious IMHO since this means there can be less progress covered per episode and hence more episodes in total.  Really wanted to enjoy SYW 3 ):

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

logan would be awesome to see 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I didn't unfortunately.  I did not like Austin (my first time watching anything with him in it, except the CES WAN Show they did in their hotel room), and as each episode is about 12-15 minutes long, split between 3 characters repeating the same process over and over again is very tedious IMHO since this means there can be less progress covered per episode and hence more episodes in total.  Really wanted to enjoy SYW 3 ):

That is true, they did spend a lot of time creating Scrapyard Wars S3. I think they should of made it about four episodes max and pumped out a new ChannelSuperFun video (I didn't like the most recent one, it wasn't 'Fun').

I personally didn't like having 3 contestants especially when it was dragged out for so long, I found it difficult to keep up with who had what hardware.

Having said that, JayZ Two Cents would be a cool guest!

Gandi...

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

JayzTwoCents would be awesome!!! Make it happen Linus!

My current laptop: HP Compaq Presario CQ62

linus and luke vs logan and wendell/qain from teksyndicate

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

JayzTwoCents.

MKBHD doesn't have enough "tech" knowledge when it comes to computers. He's great with small devices, phones, cameras, etc... but not computers.