Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's discrete. It's small. But you can make it powerful. It's like a silent fart in the couch. A silent killer. Leaving all your friends impressed. Wishing they could have a silent killer like that.

That's why I want the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. It is a majestic, orange fart.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

My Brothers pc was on its last legs and died, this would help us out alot for we currently dont have alot of money,

Hope i win!

I'd like to have a nice small PC that can handle games well that i can set up in my college lounge for game night every so often. the zbox would be pretty great for that because of its power and form factor.

kek

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Well the zbox is likely faster than my desktop, so it would be a cool upgrade.

I like the whole idea behind it, small, and efficient. That and I'd like to have something as an, on the go, ordeal. My computer is ok, but its a pain to carry around when my friends have lan parties. 

I would absolutely like to have this gaming rig. It would be a great part of my game system setup.

The small form factor make it excellent living room pc to watch and game.

It's cool because it's so small. It is an ideal Media Center and Gaming PC for not too demanding games. The right thing for the couch ;)

I would use the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 to put it to my mothers' house, so i have my potent pc at my fathers' house and a fairly potent pc when i am visiting my moter as well (my parents are divorced). I could also imagine taking it around when travelling as alternative to a laptop. It would offer wayy more power then the average laptop, but would still be transportable. an intresting use scenario would also be to use it as gaming pc to hook up to a TV.

I am a computer science major in my senior year of college. This ZBOX would be perfect for a portable coding and gaming(have to take advantage of the GTX 960 for more than just CUDA programming right) machine that I can also use to help with my research projects on wireless environmental sensor networks that I am working on in collaboration with other departments at my university.

Portability is key for me since I am studying in uni. The ZBOX would be a really cool replacement for a laptop, mainly because of the increase in performance.

I would love to win this. I was saving up to build my own computer using a barebones kit, but I had to use that money for some medical bills from a car wreck that's wasn't my fault. Thanks.

Hi

When compared to traditional desktop, the ZBOX is smaller and is much cooler. Also it's much better connected to TV, because you can fit it in smaller space eg. next to the TV.

I wan't to use it to glue it on the back of a monitor and get a portable gaming rig for going at friend's houses and make some lan parties!

Tiny awesomeness!

My wife could use a new desktop for her work, and this could be the ticket to get her into gaming as well.

I would love this because I'm currently in college, and our dorm rooms are tiny.  Currently my case is massive and takes up a good amount of space, where with this, I could set it on my desk and do all my virtualization and other homework related things.  Been watching your videos for a while, just now signed up for the forums. Fingers crossed.

I don't have my own computer so I am automatically interested and seeing the power of what this little thing can do supports that even more.

Since the computer is so small, it would fit better in my current tv setup and wouldn't take up as much space as a traditional PC.

this thing is cool and i could imagine it being easy to transport for any reasons needed

ZBox for a console killer running SteamOS that looks sexy in my living room!