Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like one because I don't really have a whole lot of space in my room, so it is easier than having a big pc which takes a lot of space and I got more place for other things

411 pages full of ppl....shure i'm going to win :D

Either way , I want it because i`m travelign a lot... and it would be sweet to replace my slow ass laptop..

I love the aesthetics of the machine. Knowing of the hardware specs, the configuration I'd use it for the perfect living room 65" LED TV media machine

Of course I'd game, stream and have a blast!!

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

I'm in college right now and live in a tiny ass dorm room with little to no space. This would make a great compact computer for such a small space.

This would be a great PC to mount behind my TV for gaming for me and my girlfriend.

I simply love Mini-PCs and had an eye on this particular model since it's launch, but had to realise that the price for this PC is like double the US price in my country  :mellow:

I need a small, yet powerfull pc for my future plans in the living room. This would be perfect!

I would love this thing. It has more power then my current desktop and is probably 1/10th the size!

I would like it to gift it to a friend that has nothing but a little core 2 duo laptop that he games on and he can't really buy anything so this will be the best thing he has got for awhile, i do not need it myself i just built a new pc with a GTX 960 4gb and AMD FX-6300

Ive been wanting a micro system for some time  since I do some travlering during the year and I always miss my PC games when out and about other place and this would make it possible!

Wining this would be extra awesome, as my living room PC just decided to die on me :(

I would be using this for the LAN-parties my school and student association keeps organizing so that I'll finally be able to attend. And probably take it with for game jams as well :D This machine would be awesome, and contrary to normality, this pc could actualy GAIN me friends by being behind it!

Hello!

Zeems like a very powerful machine, my sister needs a light desktop and me myself could make good use of it by not having do drag my 15 kg rig to LAN parties :)

Have a good one!

I would like to win the Zotac so I can replace my NUC (Much better gfx in the Zotac(

/Dennis

I'd love to use one of these for gaming on TV and taking it with me for travelling !

I'm interested in the ZBOX for it's LAN gaming potential.

I have to admit, I would love to have this due to the fact is looks like an amazing version of the old Citrix VM! Also I have a fairly large desk with loads of small devices so having this would run with the original theme!

i like small computers, i am bored with tower type cases. small... smaller... that's  the way 4 me... and i need replacement for my a4 apu...

I want it because its a tiny beast than i can play games anywhere i am, anywhere i want :)

It has a very nice form factor so it would easily fit into the space under our family TV and would be great fun for having friends over, playing games and watching movies and YouTube

I would love to have a ZBOX Magnus. I travel a lot and only have a low-range laptop with which playing games or doing video editing can be very difficult.