Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It has power and it is portable (somewhat) so that makes it ideal for trips

I've wanted to have a mini pc to take to LAN parties and laptops just don't cut it for heavy gaming. I've been waiting for a zbox MAGNUS ever since I saw the video.

I really like the size and it would fit much better on my small desk

I want it so I can help my friend ascend from his craptop to something that isn't crap! :)

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

The small form factor like a mac mini, but has a awesome potential of the fully dedicated graphics card.

I love this ZBOX case from Zotac, it's truly one of the best with it's compact design that can't be matched. It's better than a traditional desktop when you don't have a lot of space to put stuff. This ZBOX case from Zotac is truly interesting to me when compared to a traditional desktop. Plus, I think this would be a very good computer with its compact design and slick look for a home living room to play some games on.

It has power and it is portable (somewhat) so that makes it ideal for trips

More like Very Portable.

much smaller than carrying any thermaltake or other small form factor case.

This box looks sweet, cross between a console and a desktop. Definitely has its own place next two a home theater! Plus Zotac makes some awesome hardware, so you know its going to last and perform!

This is exactly what is needed to be a low noise, compact and tiny gaming machine for Steam games for family. It can be hidden away and upgraded. A big win! Current setups are just too bulky and noisy for the quietest of environments, as well as consumes too much power. This is what I need; just what the doctor ordered. I think this would make a big splash! Good luck all! Thank you. Rawr~

Rawr~

Hey Linus!

I live in Sweden and i follow all your channels on youtube. I have to admit that LinusTechTips is the absolut best tech channel on youtube!

I´m actually saving up to buy Zotac Magnus and it would be so awesomelly great if i got it! I´m going to use it for gaming and some web dev. I have really small apartment, it would fit perfectly on my homemade desk  :D

Big thanks again for a great youtube channel and keep up the good work!

Best regards from Sweden :)

I want the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because I'm almost 100% sure it's better than my current system, as well as because my system is bulky and loud. It really annoys me when I hear my fans spinning whenever I play games, and even though I can just lower the power, it still doesn't solve the bulk issue. With the ZBOx, I could probably just keep it in my desk drawer =P

I would love one ive been looking for a new gaming pc and cant find one for a good price 

Well, it would be cool to have something so powerful in such a tiny body. So the thing that makes me interested is size! It would be nice to plug it in TV looking like just another STB! Just to see the look on my friends faces when I tell them - there's an i5 in there!

Lovely little thing!

I would love a Zotac ZBox due to its portability. Its not the same to carry around a full size pc than a small and pretty little desktop with enough horse power under the hood to actually do things. There's always a tv on hotels or rented airbnb houses now a days, so its just matter of plugging in the small ZBox, a mouse and a keyboard and you are good to go. I travel a lot, so for someone in my position, this thing is a beauty. 

Good luck to everyone! =)

Awesome for a PC in a living room to which I could stream to :3
Steam OS would be perfect and it's free :D
Some SSD, 4GB of RAM and it would be OK I think :)

If I wanted better performance i would build my rig myself. However. size and sexy-color scheme may compensate disadvantages.

Would be great for a living room pc, hidden behind the tv or just on the side, silent, good looking :)

Thank you!

I could either win this Zotac Magnus , than using my GT9800 Bulid , Everyone is so updated , I'm Still outdated , Sadly my old GTX280 System Died . Good Luck everyone ! All the best .

MAGNUS and LINUS They sound so same ~ ^.^

Proudly being your supporter LINUS MAGNUS !

I would be interested in it, because it's a lot smaller and would leave a lot more on my desk for other stuff.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'd definitly like it, because a intel-only T400 is not a fun machine to mod games on..

I would like this computer because it is compact and i do not have a lot of space for a PC setup so this would be great for my application. Currently my only computer resource is my school issued laptop (witch isn't very fast).