Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

i really like cuz its so small and powerful and looking good  B)

hope i win

I'm interested in the Zotac PC because it would be an amazing first computer that does not take up a lot of space but has the power where it counts!

This system is amazingly small and powerful just like my wife , I think it would make an amazing first pc for her .

Yes she has never had a pc , she has had 1 laptop from the time we have been together (6 years ) and it has now died she refuses for me to buy her a new pc or lap top cause we don't have the money to spend on it. 

So she currently borrows my pc , but it can be a problem when we both need it to use the pc for work .

I hope to win this pc for her so that she can have a pc of her own and then I can also may be get her in to some light pc gaming   :) .

It is a mini pc done right. The balance of the trade-offs between size/portability and performance/being able to be customized is a good and rather sensible design choice.

Yes, it is not the world's highest performing pc and neither is it a highly modular "build your own" pc. It is; however, a barebones system that is portable(especially in lan parties), flexible (usage as main or living room pc) and a hassle-free plug and play design while maintaining decent performance, a "not over the top" aesthetic and a bit of expandability in terms of storage and memory.

That being said, I want it cause I don't have one  :)

Goodluck to everyone!

Thanks to LTT/LMG and Zotac

I'm still rocking a PC from 2005. I think that answers why. Another reason is its basically a console, BUT PC. and not steamOS, because that is very garbage, much bad.

I'm moving to my own place soon and a tiny PC like this will come in handy, hope I wiiiiiiiin :P

Thanks Zotec and Linus for this giveaway :)

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

I could really use a small pc since it is difficult to fit a full size pc on 12 m^2.

In my whole life i never had a gaming capable computer but this will help me start in gaming and this can be my pc/console combo in my room. And i have an old laptop i might use that here if i win this.

I'm stuck with a 3rd hand PC from work, need a replacement and this would fit perfectly under my living room TV where this ugly HP sits

Just want to test my new account. Would love to have that zotac box as well? Haha

Love the small size, 2.5" bays and decent graphics card. Would be way better than my single core intel atom netbook.

I would love something small to game on the TV in my living room!

That little box seems perfect!

Besides the cool looks, it would be very fun to have a machine capable of running Fallout 4 either out of my suitcase or from behind my monitor!  :D

My last computer build was way old and it finally died.  I have since moved to a small room and a very small desk just big enough for my laptop and a 27" LG monitor.  The  Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be perfect for my situation - and, I would have the opportunity to personalize the computer to suit my computer demands.  I would love to have this little computer with big performance.  ;-D

Why go with full tower setup, when you can have 'everything' in Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. :D

It would be great to have something elegant looking and still pretty powerful to game on in the livingroom, Now i carry my stationary computer up the stairs and into our living room every night to play Fallout 4 and the wife isnt very happy about having my Fractal Design XL R2 in the living room :D 

Stationary: Fractal Design Define XL R2 | MSI G45 Z87 | Intel i7 4770k @4,5Ghz / Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance CL9 1600mhz | XFX XXX Edition 850W 80+ Bronze | Asus DCII GTX 780 | Samsung 840 120GB + 250GB 840 EVO |

Monitor: Asus PB278Q + LG IPS277L 27" Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2000 Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue

Sort of like a TV PC for media, as well as streaming games and playing lower end ones would be great

I think that the Zotac box is cool and impressive how small it is. and just makes me on what they could do if they can make a powerful PC that small. It would be nice since I have lack of funds for the gaming PC I'm building.

I would try and turn it into a portable gaming pc for like parties and stuff also use it as a rendering pc while im gaming on my main pc!

I dont have alot to spend on it so having the basics would be an epic start!

• CPUi5 4690k oc-4.6ghz
  • MotherboardMSI B85-G43
  • RAM12 gig DDR3 1600mhz
  • GPUGtx 1070 MSI Gaming X
  • Storage2 500gig hdd
  • PSUThermaltake Smart Power 80+ Bronze 750w
  • Mouselogitech G402
  • Operating SystemWindows 10
  • CPU cooler    H100i GTX

I am interested in the Zbox because I am interested in showing my console loving friends that a pc can be compact enough like a console while also being upgradable and supporting tasks other than gaming... they really point me out for being the only one who loves pc gaming