Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I think the ZBOX is an awesome mini PC. It'd make a great replacement for my little brother's rig :)

I think the ZBOX is an awesome mini PC. It'd make a great replacement for my little brother's rig :)

Hoping to win this one. Can't afford to buy and my desk has insufficient space. Want to try this mini-pc

Finally PC's are starting to look good. its always been chunky boxes, but now we have the tech ability . Zotac can make cool things like this! Thanks

I am intrested by the size of the mini pc an dhow much is in the little beast. also my full desktop has a core 2 duo and yes I game on it.   IT SUCKS!

Think this is more powerfull than my current full tower :(

i like it coz its free!

i like anything thats free. :)

i didnt choose zbox magnus en970,

zbox magnus en970 choses me.

i like it coz its free!

i like anything thats free. :)

i didnt choose zbox magnus en970,

zbox magnus en970 choses me.

This system looks amazing and it's major points fit in really well with what I'm looking for. I live in an older house with some other guys who game and power consumption is an issue for me. I am extremely impressed that Magnus got so much performance at such a low power consumption.

The size & specs also look great. I work at a non profit teaching high school kids in California government & history, and I have taken over as the organizations media guy for video editing and graphic design. My 2011 MacBook is doing fine, but I've done all the upgrades I can and our classes keep growing. Even if I don't win this setup I might consider buying one of these anyway.

Cheers from NorCal

I'm a newbie in computer world because i don't have much money to buy a gadget or hardware like linus ............. so maybe the thats make me like 

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is because this thing can make people things why they buy a big tower pc when they can have a little mini cute pc in they hause . trims

Yeah I need this , so I can bang it full throttle and use it for its small form factor in my shop. Which usually handles orders and leisure gaming!!!!!!

This system looks amazing and it's major points fit in really well with what I'm looking for. I live in an older house with some other guys who game and power consumption is an issue for me. I am extremely impressed that Magnus got so much performance at such a low power consumption.

The size & specs also look great. I work at a non profit teaching high school kids in California government & history, and I have taken over as the organizations media guy for video editing and graphic design. My 2011 MacBook is doing fine, but I've done all the upgrades I can and our classes keep growing. Even if I don't win this setup I might consider buying one of these anyway.

Cheers from NorCal

Cheers from NorCal

Cheers from NorCal

For as long as I can remember, I have loved minimalism, why should we build enormous tower computers with ultra beefy gpus when most of us play games that would perfectly run on intel hd 4600 at 1080p? That is why i originally wanted to buy intel nuc, the problem was that some of my games require a bit more than hd 4600, and back then i already had a semi good gaming rig. Since then my life has changed quite a bit, in my desperate need for money i had to sell my gaming rig and for over six months i have been using my thinkpad T42 for my "gaming". Now that my money situation is starting to get better i've started to look for a new gaming rig, and because of my love for minimalism i've concentrated on SFF-PCs especially ones from Zotac. So it would be really nice if i would win this giveaway, because this would leave me with some money to spend on other more important things.

- Your long time fan from Finland :)

Cheers from NorCal

I really want the Magnus cause I want to see if a desktop that small can preform as well as a tower and to try and do testing on my own

I want this so that I can do PC things on my TV. I can't put a large desktop by my TV, and I don't have the money to buy a steam machine, so winning this would be perfect for those local 4 player co-op games on steam! 

Well, I must say that I don't normally enter sweepstake type things. However, I remember my mother telling me about the "almighty and powerful ZBOX" when I was a kid and that someday I would find myself in a position to become a part of a ZBOX relief program where I would be selected to take sweet, sweet care of a ZBOX unit.  Of course when I was a child 20 years ago I had no idea what 'ZBOX' meant so I thought she was crazy.  I had no idea that someday her prophecy would come true.  So I have to say that if you don't choose me to defend, protect, and promote the ZBOX then you're slapping my mother in the face.  I beg of you...please don't slap my mother in the face, she was a really nice lady.  So...ya know...there...boom, salad!

It's one awesome small form factor machine!! Perfect to set up in the living room to share around some games in between study sessions!! The console style is also very appealing! :) I'd love to have one!!!

I'm cursed with a Mac from my dad...

And I really would love to join my firends in only games with this beauty.

PS: Awesome fast as possible vids!

Greetings from Belgium

Lowie