Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I´m looking for a small tiny piece of PC for my girlfriend. she don´t like big desktop pc´s and use a shitty samsung laptop instead, which doesnt even run Word without lagging ..

Also she is trying some games, limbo, child of light, that kind of stuff. doenst work properly at her laptop too, so she can use my PC if she is playing around. But with this scenario, we are not able to play together, which is sad, because i also would like to play hearthstone with her or trying some MOBAs.

i think that cute pc will handle that all well without being "to big", i mean, i can hide it behind the monitor .. ^^

also it would be fun for me to set it up, just because i like setting things up O.o

i think that is good way to use it and Zotac just put out the perfect device for it. i already thought this while i watched the review, so this giveaway is awesome :D

good luck for all!

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be perfect for me. because it does not take much space, it is quiet and efficient.

First, because it is quiet and does not take that much space it is a perfect computer for someone in a college, for example: programing, and it is a perfect solution if you work at night because you will not disturb anyone in the building or house ( with super loud fan noise ), especially if you have children.

Second, it is very efficient because you can take it with you on a presentation or meeting. 

With all that said, the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 it is a perfect computer for me. It is quiet, small, and effiicient. And I would like to change my current desktop pc with the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970.

This is a great portable console replacement/htpc so yeah I'd much rather put this next to my TV than a desktop.

OMG, just what I was hoping for! a mini PC with the right power ~ 

and the zotac too ~ could it get any better?!?!

Can't wait to see how this works with my TV ! 

Good luck everyone, but I hope I win! HA! 

Hi!

Okay, what makes me interested...

For one, my current pc is running an AMD 9500 with 9600 GT and is about 7 years old... So this will be a huge improvement for my gaming rig!

Secondly, I love the small fingerprint and silent operating for my desk :ph34r: . The customizability for SSD and RAM is awesome for such a small machine! 

Finally, I love Zotac and LinusTechTips!  :wub:

In the hope that I win, I salute you!

Kind regard,

MVT (aka MeJebus)

Ps: Ow, also love the low power consumption... 

I´m looking for a small tiny piece of PC for my girlfriend. she don´t like big desktop pc´s and use a shitty samsung laptop instead, which doesnt even run Word without lagging ..

Also she is trying some games, limbo, child of light, that kind of stuff. doenst work properly at her laptop too, so she can use my PC if she is playing around. But with this scenario, we are not able to play together, which is sad, because i also would like to play hearthstone with her or trying some MOBAs.

i think that cute pc will handle that all well without being "to big", i mean, i can hide it behind the monitor .. ^^

also it would be fun for me to set it up, just because i like setting things up O.o

i think that is good way to use it and Zotac just put out the perfect device for it. i already thought this while i watched the review, so this giveaway is awesome :D

good luck for all!

Would be a great little console-killer, and is a significant upgrade from my current gaming pc.

double post...

Edited by MeJebus

I'm Interested in the Zotac ZBOX because it would mean I could game at both my parents houses without lugging around my full tower.

I would love to throw steamOS on it and run it in the living room!

Would love to get my Girlfriend into PC gaming (she has a Mac). This would be the perfect place to start.

Would love to get my Girlfriend into PC gaming (she has a Mac). This would be the perfect place to start.

This is the perfect travelling partner! I can take this with me anywhere I go and display it on any hotel television. At home I can use it in the living room. :D

I want the Zotac ZBox because I am a college student at The Ohio State University and it would be great if when I wanted to go home on the weekends I didn't have to lug around my gigantic desktop just to play games and work on stuff at home! 

I want the Zotac ZBox because I am a college student at The Ohio State University and it would be great if when I wanted to go home on the weekends I didn't have to lug around my gigantic desktop just to play games and work on stuff at home! 

Basically I need a new system.. my current one's aging fast.

The ZBox is perfect for my current needs and with that form factor, it sure is a refreshing sight on my desk if ever I win it.

Thanks LTT and Zotac for the chance.

Interested in it specially because of it's size, packed full of goodies in a small space.

I love the compact build and would like to have something hooked up to my tv in the living room. It's easy to carry around too, for lan parties etc.

Working as a sound engineer and lighting op, it requires a lot of power in a PC but it would be sooooo appreciated to have something nice and compact and portable like the Zotac ZBox which also has ample amount of graphics and computing power behind it to do my job. It really does look like an awesome little PC. Good luck everyone! :)

Portable, doesn't take up to much space, very powerful for a small box and generally I like Zotac products.

Size does matter. Home PC seriously outdated I'm keen for a replacement.

Portable, doesn't take up to much space, very powerful for a small box and generally I like Zotac products.