Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would be the perfect HTPC/Console replacement at home and a Lan box to travel around with for me. I love the potential that this box can give ^_^

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I want it because is tiny! :D and it has better specs then my rig :P (my proc is a A8 5600k  :> ) and because i cant afford this kind of thing sooo... pick me! :)

first of  all its better than my current APU laptop

second i just cant believe something so small can be so powerful

it's cool because when you're a student for example and you come home every week or so, you can just have two monitors, one in home and one in university dormitory and just carry this little bad boy around

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 │ Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 103 │ GPU: ASUS STRIX RX480 8GB @1400 │ RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1866MHz CL9 HyperX Fury Blue Series │ SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB │ HDD: 2x Western Digital Blue 1TB │ Motherboard: GIGABYTE H97-HD3 │ PSU: EVGA 600B │ Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered │ OS: Windows 10 Pro

I dont have a pc i had one but it like burned off on me and im not trying to sound sad but i would love to get that although i know the chances are pretty low but there still is a chance

I dont have a pc i had one but it like burned off on me and im not trying to sound sad but i would love to get that although i know the chances are pretty low but there still is a chance

I like it for its small size. I don't have much space left for a full size rig.

This is freaking amazing.. I can take it to work and back so easily if I had one!

Its a small sensible pc reasonably quiet pc. what else can you ask?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

My desk is soooo small and my current computer is like 8 years old and barely work so this is perfect for me

The Zotac ZBOX is the best choice for small pc. And it's smaller, cooler, quieter and less power consumption than any Hi-end tranditional pc.  In stead of having a big black case on my workdesk, i' prefer a compact size, which can be sticked behind my screen so that i could have more space on my desk.

I'd use this as an htpc/console replacement for my living room setup.  I like the form factor and the looks of this pc, plus it'd fit nicely in an entertainment center next to a bluray player or stb.

363 Pages! Wow. But the Magnus is just cool enough for me to jump on this bandwagon, too.

Now, let's see if this giveaway goes really global (worldwide).  :D

I would love this because I have only had a laptop with Amd Radeon r3 graphics that were bad plus it would be much easier to play games on my television then on my desk. My desk is small so i only have limited space for a pic and this a perfect size

its a small pc and it fits my apartment perfectly.this would be my first gaming pc if i win this.THANKS ZOTAC FOR CREATING THIS GIVEAWAY :D

Would be nice to stay off my desk from time to time...and play on a big screen for a change :-)

I would use it in the living room with my TV because it is so compact that it would fit there.