Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It would be really cool if I could win the ZBOX. Love the fact that it is so smal and compact. It would be perfect for me. :) gl

Perfect HTPC! Way more capable then any console! looks way better too! :D 

I think that Zotac are amazing for fitting a computer with the amazing specs and ability for 4K at 60Hz. This tiny box has more I/O than my main PC, and higher specs too. It would also give me something to put my SSD in that I bought and then discovered that although some are compatible, mine wasn't. This PC would let me game without my computer taking five minutes to load a map, and let me reclaim some floorspace as well.

I love it so much because it is just so compact and I don't have to create space for it

It is so small yet quite powerful too as most compact PC dont

I would honestly give this to my mom. She would greatly appreciate the size, especially considering her cluttered desk. Her current system is terribly outdated, too.

And because I'd still need to acquire components such as an SSD, RAM, and an OS, I could argue that this is truly a gift from me!

Would be sweet to replace our mac mini with a compact pc that doesn't have all its f*ing parts welded together

I'd finally be able to game along side my girlfriend, without her potato masher over heating :") 

I feel REALLY embarrassed to say this but I use a mac for gaming and other things *Shame* which i why i would like this mini computer.  :)

I think this would be great for basic to mid range user, because its quite small, and isn't a power hungry beast.

I think the ingenuity in building a form-factor like this is great.  It would be an amazing HTPC combined with a decent gaming rig (thanks to the 960!) so long as you manage expectations.  Could kick my PS3 to the curb I think as well.  Hate playing 720p (or less) on a 55" tv...jaggies...jaggies everywhere...

I can carry it anywhere. And currently I only have a laptop with 660m. Please choose me. I really need this.

Welp, having a tiny, powerful PC for Uni next year would do wonders for giving myself more room in the tiny on campus living quarters im given :P

Thanks!

Such a tiny little beast would be great for a friend of mine. She is searching for a long time to find a little but powerfull pc. This Zotac would fit perfectly in her office room ;) And it will handle with current games better than her Laptop (which is pretty old....)

So let me pleeeease win this Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 for her ;D

Greetings from Germany

-Haferkraft

I switched from traditional desktops to laptops almost a decade ago because of the portability factor. This may be the first real opportunity to leave laptops ever since. Also, can i haz nice things?

This has a great combination of laptop portability and desktop performance. It's also a great help in a situation where you're building a gaming capable pc with a very limited budget.

Hey! I'm really interested in the Zotac for it's portability whilst giving you the ability to upgrade. I've previously used laptops for gaming nights but you're either paying top dollar for a system with a decent GPU, screen and cooling system, or you're buying a cheaper system that appear to have good specs but thermal throttles straight away. This seems like the nice middle-ground. Thanks for organising the giveaway.

im a student and i only have a laptop for work, my place its not big enough for a regular desktop computer, and this one will be perfect for me *_* plus with an amazing performance :)

I wanted to try a computer of such a small formfactor for a long time now, and who doesn't like giveaways?

I like how small the form factor is. I'm currently looking for a budget gaming desktop. But, I would love to start with this and work my way up.

Hey Linus, perfect moment for such a wonderfull givaway ;)

This PC could be THE perfect christmas present for me <3 I watched your review on YouTube some time ago and thought about buying it for me.

I want to install this little box in my living room to replace my old, shabby tower pc there.....Real gaming in the living room with friends instead of sitting together in my small chamber would be pretty awesome ;))))

Good luck to us all ;)

SFRacing

P.S. Greetings to all German-Gamers ;)