Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Space is at a premium in my apartment. I'd love to have an office where I can spread out, but alas, for that is not in the cards. I have but the one desk, on the same wall as my bed. I use it for the following, in no particular order:

1) Eating
2) Session prep for the D&D group I DM for
3) Miniature painting
4) Gaming
5) Writing
6) Music composition/production
7) Various craft projects
8) Finally, actual "day job" work

As you can see, I'm a man who wears many hats. The most unfortunate part of all this is I'm limited at the moment to a Sony Vaio laptop. The only component that I haven't frankensteined on this thing yet is the i3 2.2GHz CPU, because an upgrade would cost more than I paid for the whole laptop. Other than that, the RAM, HDD (now SSD), and wireless adapter have all been replaced or upgraded. I'm afraid the keyboard might be on it's last legs, as well. 

This Zotac machine would allow me to continue all of my work, free up desk space for hobbies, and I'd finally be able to game with my friends again, as they've all left me in the hardware dust. With 350+ pages of entries, I know my chances are slim, but here's hoping, anyway.

It would be great to have a powerful mini PC in the living room A.) as a media device B.) for casual gaming with friends and family :)

I very nice pc and almost as powerful as my home computer I would really love it if I won this

Thanks.

Honestly, I'd just like to own this to see how powerful a tiny pc can be. It would take me a few weeks to get parts, but I'd definitely be using this as a primary LAN machine. I'd be shoving 16 or 32 gigs of RAM in my machine, depending on how much this thing supports and what's the best price. I'd also be putting SteamOS on it, and buying a Steam controller. I'd be putting a m.2 Wi-Fi in, as well. I might give this to my parents, too, so they can play something once in a while or have an extra pc to do work. We've needed a family game machine for a while!

But first, let's talk about parallel universes.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

Small form factor of the ZBox would definitely save space on a small desk, being easily hid away compared to a desktop pc. 

Would be a very large improvement over my old core2duo system which is currently taking up way too much space in our small apartment.

I'm basically using my sandybridge laptop like a desktop and it's crashing on me like hell during summer. This compact with m.2 support and gtx 960 gpu would be a great upgrade

the zotac is compact and quite powerful for the size,

all i got is a dell laptop with i3 processor  and intel graphics. :(

and all i use it for is to watch youtube a specially i love to watch linus tech tips videos almost everyday and do casual gaming like, dota2 / warframe. thats all i can play becuz my laptop is not powerful enough to play other games.

almost all of my friends have a desktop pc with at least a gtx 950 and a core i5 processors. <_<

i would be grateful if i could win this giveaway...

and keep up the good work LMG :D

Due to being a student and living in a small room, i don't have the room for a desktop pc and i could really use this little beast to help me do my school work and to entertain me during the holidays. The ZBOX Magnus would really help me to keep up with school assignments, be able to play games with friends and keep in contact with my family.  

I'm mostly interested in it because it's small form factor means that it would be very convienent to place near my TV.

Interested as hell!!!! :D :D in a few days its my b-day(19th)...gift from zotac plz!??anyway good luck to everyone!

Thats a sweet little machine, would go good with my tv that i wall mounted today. I love all your videos, scrapyard wars ftw!! :)

I've been looking for a small but powerfull PC for in our living room and thuis would be perfect

Perfect for a media PC. 1 Windows SSD for a bit of gaming, 1 Linux HDD with XBMC(Kodi) on it for movies and other media. It is the perfect Livingroom computer!

I would like winning this barebone-kit in order to make a nice and clean HTPC, with options for games as well. I already have a nice 46" and surround - I only need the PC now :P

Zbox Magnus for me please. For all your 'all-in-one' pleasure box.

I've been looking for a small but powerfull PC for in our living room and this would be perfect

I like the little size of it. So gaming console like box. + I don't have a good pc at the moment so something new and powerful would be awesome! 

Hey 

I've been looking for a PC for one of my friends, that doesn't have a lot of money to spent, because his parents are divorced and they don't have a lot of money, so if i win i will give it to him for being a good friend. :)

Sincerly,

Simon Yde aka Syde

I would like to win this pc because i don't have a lot of money and move all the time so it would help having that tiny little pc

The ZBox would make the best HTPC for me mostly because it consumes the least amount of idle power of any discrete GPU machine on the market!!!! Being a poor college student it really sucks having to pay fees each month after stupid friggen electricity overages!!!! 

The ZBox is an awesome concept, I feel that the added portability grants it practical power over a desktop. It would also have the advantage of taking up less space. The convinence of the ZBox is what makes it intersesting