Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I can't afford anything like a laptop so having a mini PC would be great to take to my friends houses to game which I can't do my desktop PC. :)

With an $800 price tag I'd rather have it for free :D So much better than my Intel NUC Celeron :(

Honestly speaking I have potato pc and I'll take it just for the 960 I'll get other things don't worry. Hoping to win bro.

I'm really curious to check thermals on these seriously tiny machines, that and its specs are better than my laptop ;_;

Seems like a small powerful desktop alternative that is much more portable as a desktop replacement for working at multiple sites. Also, easy and minimalist design to connect to TV.

What the hell is this? A computer for ants? Why would I want this?

I NEEEED IT!!! lol jk it would be pretty dope tho i cant wait to play som pc games in my living room with this cute little box :)

Have you ever seen my student-room, its so small there even isn't any space to store a bag of dorito's and some mounten dew. So I really don't have the space for a normal size PC. The zotac at least has a chance of fitting in my room. Ohh and its easy to carry home from time to time if I go by train.

I've always wanted to try out a small form factor computers, and this would be an incredible machine to do so with.

thanks for an awesome giveaway

First of all thank you for making this give away worldwide. I would love to have this PC as its compact and take it with me where ever I go. The size is small but the performance will be big. 3D gaming, 3D and Full HD Movies all will run like charm.  

Best part is the size, no doubt. Makes it such a solid solution for for theatre pc/steam box. My current solution is probably 6 times the size at least, maybe 10..

I think that i can utilize this litle Beast on Car pc Gaming mod. cause of it's compact size and it needs only power! Me like it !

I find it awesomely portable! I can see myself taking it with me to my friends' house for some all nighter gaming sessions :D

I need this because I'm a poor AMD-boy who is able only to buy RAM, SSD and OS as a gift for my little brother.

And because lost last big giveaway practically because Vessel didn't allow me to follow LTT.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

MMMM K. What will I Do with The Zotac Zbox? Do no, use it! I can finally get a Steam box up with Big Picture and a wireless KB and M not a controller fan. Finally get my Media centre up and running Not fun using a PS3 to access my NAS, ( 2 bay Seagate Black armour )  Watch anything over the network with working network. Would like to setup a semi firewall to limit my wife’s internet use, I need internet too damit. Dot no watch Linus Tech tips on YouTube via the TV for once the PS3 not working that good for that and it feels weird watching Cool informative and strange vids on Junk PS3.  O and if you do read this, DO get better Linus.

Id love one since its a great way to go from console gaming to pc gaming which I'd love to start doing, zotac has made something truely amazing a small computer that can hold its own against big towers, good luck to all on the giveaway

I like it for its small form-factor. It is perfect to place behind a monitor or hook it up to the TV, The size makes it very versatile. I personaly don't have a lot of space to spare when it comes to rigs... And my old rig died soooooo :D ​ 

This would be the perfect companion to my new Steam Controller with SteamOS installed on it, and still better than my current laptop :D

i like to idea of using this for a media/gaming computer thats for my tv

ps pick me!!!! 

I'm hoping that i can play the new coming games like Fallout 4. Using my notebook with 555m, it's not really possible.

My laptop has recently died, which I used for all of my school work. Because of this, I have had to sell my desktop in order to get enough money to get a new working laptop so that I can continue to do my school work. The only problem is that my new laptop is running on integrated graphics with an i5 4200U Processor, so I cant run many games at all. I can only bearly run Just Cause 2 on Absolutely minimum graphics running at an average of 25 frames. As a result of this, I have had to almost stop playing games completely, with the exception of a few old games that barely run on my laptop. If I were to win this Zoac Magnus, It would only cost a little over $200 to get a desktop computer that could run all of my games again with decent graphics and framerate. It would mean that I could go back to playing my favourate games. This computer is exactly what I need because I would easily be able to take it around to my mates' places and have lan parties, it would easily sit on my desk without even noticing it, while still being able to run some of the most demanding games.

I actually wanted to build something like this.

But someone already made it. Lol

It was more going to be a processing add-on for tablets. For the times u need a bit more power and