Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

If I won I would be able to use my main PC as a rendering farm so that I can continue to make videos with the zbox. It would increase my productivity 1000%.

Interest in ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop because the power to size ratio is amazingly good!

I have a cool home media centre project planned to build for my mother if i can get my hands on this badboy.

I'm a student learning motion design and VFX. It would be very helpfull to my renders. I could use it as a server to ditribute the tasks among the render clients and for a web or ftp server, so I could reach my files remotely. Thanks for the opportunity! :) Cheers!

Quite interested in this one!  I have an aging Mac Mini that can't be upgraded past Snow Leopard that's plugged into the TV doing some HTPC duties - it would be a nice upgrade!  It's having trouble lately with some higher resolution content and sites.  I've already got a spare win7 key ready to go!

Perfect size for living room usage! HTPC and living room gaming.

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

The main reson Im interested in this is to have a small portable gaming option and storage space that I can easily connect to a tv or other moniter when Im not home.

Hi , my name is KazeSF my real name is Lo Shyhfong from Malaysia 

This is how i feel about ZBOX 

ZBOX  is a simple and cool pc it bring the most feature from a big heavy computer to a portable version, is really cool and amazing 

I hope i can win this free gift but as always my luck not that good ...

I like it 'cause of it's compact size, I'd very much like to use it in my living room under the TV.

I think it'd be great for a media center PC or as a great Christmas gift for someone special!

Hey, would really like one of those. Just to see how it wold perform againts a full sized tower pc ;)

A better system to take to a lan party than my HAF X.. also better

as a hardcore gamer i attend to play games anywhere, everywhere 
having a small pc will help me keep doing that :D

I will use the zotac as a low powered pc that I can leave on 24/7 and publish it to access it from outside my home and use it to access my resources in a secure manner. Also as a pc that I can use to share and broadcast to my steam games.

Greetings, now why am i interested in the ZBOX? Well honestly, it's something i've never tried, and i think it is time to test. I remember there were a similar box to that and, but it failed horribly ( I think ) So i want to try it. And compared to the old traditional Desktop. Right now, i believe that the old traditional Desktop is the masterrace over laptop, consoles and all of that.. But who knows? It might change in the future.

I would use this as my main PC. I would like this more than a regular ATX sized case because it would fit better with my setup. 

I would use the Zotac to bring on holidays as a nice and compact pc.

Nice to have some power to connect to the tv in a hotel! :P

Hi my name's mando and I'm obviously entering the giveaway but if I get this system I'll probably use it a my main rig haha honestly this little box is 10x better then my actual computer my PC has a 750ti which isn't bad but its a ddr2 based system and ram at 800mhz so its kinda slow this would be a nice upgrade plus I wouldn't mind using this to game and lay back on the couch ! I would put 8gb of 1600mhz ram an 120gb m.2 drive and use the USB 3.0 to my advantage and use an external 4tb drive

This would be perfect for my living room! I would use it as a Media PC and game streaming from my main gaming rig.

I'm interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional PC because it looks way more cooler than any other PC I have ever seen.

I would like to have this little PC due to the fact that I am currently trying to cut the cord from the evil Cable company in my area.  Having this PC would allow me to have a sweet setup that I can place next to my TV and have all the functionally of a normal desktop in my living room!!