What Kind Of Games Do We Need More Of?

TheGhzGuy

Hello all!

As the title says, which games do we need more of? What are some games that you really loved? Why did you like them? What are some games you hated? Why? Anything else? Say so!

Anyway! Can't wait to see what everyone says!

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Really expansive games, like Skyrim, Metroid Prime and more.

Really fun racing and fighting games like Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart

Easy to pick up, but hard to master RPG's like Pokemon

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Third/first person shooters

/s

Riven_Coverart.png

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

CoDs

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

RPGs with lots of possible outcomes; so that you can choose how the game progresses and envelops. Big and time consuming to make, but oh so fun. Add to that an interactive world with lots that you can make/destroy/change, and good graphics, and you have a winner.

GAMES LIKE DISHONORED PLS

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

A first person game of life where you play as an all powerful god and you can do anything you want there are missions and stuff you can be put in any scenario you want. Id immediately become like a half blood god or some shit

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Games with adequate flight mechanics

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Riven_Coverart.png

I've played a fair bit of that and I quite liked it, especially in terms of graphics

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

New genre games/cross genre

Such as?

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Puzzle games that are unique, I might just be a stickler for those kinds of games, portal , talos principle, perspective, antichamber. 

This is the game I'm looking forward to most: 

http://www.pillowcastlegames.com/ 

Oh and the witness because Jonathan blow is such a great guy. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I've played a fair bit of that and I quite liked it, especially in terms of graphics

i never finished the game, but it was the coolest thing I had ever seen when I was 8 years old

I wish there was a version where you could actually move the camera 360 degrees and walk normally rather than click to move

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Real Time Destruction Games

Combined with JC Grappling hooks and GTA Cities :3

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Open world MMORPGs with good and weighty combat. Black desert and blade & soul are first good examples. More PVE content would be awesome in thees two.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

i never finished the game, but it was the coolest thing I had ever seen when I was 8 years old

I wish there was a version where you could actually move the camera 360 degrees and walk normally rather than click to move

I never got around to finish it either, but I first played it in 2002 and even though it was 5 years old by then, it was still the most amazing looking game I had ever seen. I bought it for a few cents on GoG,  a few months ago, and I'm still impressed. The limited ability to move was a price I happily payed. A remake with 360° movement would be incredible

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I have been long awaiting a really cool samurai game where you train to be a master samurai through skills like cutting bamboo candles etc and taking on different samurai schools.

or 

a sniper simulation game where you actually have to calculate windage, bullet drop  and lay and wait.

I have been long awaiting a really cool samurai game where you train to be a master samurai through skills like cutting bamboo candles etc and taking on different samurai schools.

or 

a sniper simulation game where you actually have to calculate windage, bullet drop  and lay and wait.

That last one is actually not hard to do. As for doing it well, that's another story lol

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

I just want Zone of the Enders 3 already.

Konami, get Platinum to make ZoE3, please. I'll forgive you for your transgressions if you do.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

GAMES LIKE DISHONORED PLS

Dishonored 2 is on the way and I cant wait ;)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M