My office is full of immigrants!

AshleyAshes

The question is do they speak french?

Please.

Canada would cry itself to sleep every night without the good ole' US of A. B)

With our dollar being so shit, we might as well make your dollar shit with ours xD Nah milk is cheaper in the US so most of us would like to drive to get milk and not climb. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

If they are decent human beings, they won't speak a single word of it. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If they are decent human beings, they won't speak a single word of it. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What have you got against French? Speaking French is one of the most arousing things a woman can do with her clothes on.

What's wrong with French, exactly?

Anyway, OT:

First emotion:  :angry:

Halfway through:  :huh:

Now:  :lol:

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

My office is full of immigrants and I can't stand it.  Even the guy who interviewed me had only been in this country for less than a year.  I mean, I get it, I get why they come here, escaping a nation of violence, political strife and 15 years of non-stop military conflict but this isn't where they belong!  Their jobs no longer exist in their country so they came to my country, they are taking jobs that could be filled by people from my own country!  The guy who works near my desk was telling me about how much money he saves because his wife us getting to use our healthcare system!  My taxes paid for his wife's healthcare and they aren't even citizens!  They celebrate some of our holidays but other holidays are at the wrong time of the year!  The government gives tax benefits just to bring these people into my country!

-rage intensifies-

Yeah, you all understood correctly: My Canadian work place is full of Americans:P

annndd my sides went outerspace

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

B B B B B B B B BAIT OF THE CENTURY RY RY RY 

Immigrants never learn the language of the land!  No, those immigrants just speak their own language!  With their weird words like 'Y'all' and 'Ahmwalkinhere!''

You got me! :D damn it. I thought you were talking about the Syrians and others. :/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

What's wrong with French, exactly?

1ea38750933296c2331e187f22a3b365.jpg

french_stereotypes_one_pic_540.jpg

It is in my Linguistic opinion that the French language is annoying and therefore no one should ever learn it or speak it.  icon_disagree.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

-snip-

I don't think it's right to condemn an entire language. I don't like speaking it (can speak it pretty fluently but prefer Spanish) but still.

It might sound trivial and weird to us, but to them it's natural and it might be English, or German, or other languages that are weird.

I think it sounds beautiful, anyway, and the country's beautiful too. Ever been? Stunning.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I don't think it's right to condemn an entire language. I don't like speaking it (can speak it pretty fluently but prefer Spanish) but still.

It might sound trivial and weird to us, but to them it's natural and it might be English, or German, or other languages that are weird.

I think it sounds beautiful, anyway, and the country's beautiful too. Ever been? Stunning.

lol

I was joking (mostly). I love languages, even if I think French is weird. :)

@ThatOneRussian are you Crazy Russian? if not then there should be more then one russian in here :|

Does Poland count too, or only Russia? [emoji1]

I was about to flip out on you until you the end... lol

This is funny but no just no

Racist?

:^))))))

I was pretty close to light up my torch, and get my pitchfork ready lol.

Hallå Sverige

Brilliant post ! shows the hypocrisy/double standard in us humans......... :unsure:

We can make fun of white people but no one else! Yay we are all hypocrites!

We can make fun of white people but no one else! Yay we are all hypocrites!

Well...most people.

Why is it that you can be racist to people who don't have "white" skin but if you are even remotely proud of being "white" you are a piece of racist shit?

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Why is it that you can be racist to people who don't have "white" skin but if you are even remotely proud of being "white" you are a piece of racist shit?

Hey man, don't do that.  This is a satirical thread.  We don't need you bringing in your actual racist troll bait.  Go, go play some PC games something or make your own thread about how you think it's not fair that there's no 'White History Month'.

@AshleyAshes

Can you talk about any recent projects you were working on?  IDK... like maybe "Suits" or other shows?

I understand if you don't want to answer that... I was just curious. :)

@AshleyAshes

Can you talk about any recent projects you were working on?  IDK... like maybe "Suits" or other shows?

I understand if you don't want to answer that... I was just curious. :)

I actually really CAN'T talk about what I currently work on with any specifics.  I really can't talk about projects in the company until they have even publicly released or they like, fire and sue me.  Leaks are big money, seriously, our workstations didn't even have internet access as a security measure.  However I can tell you that my company converts 2D to 3D, so we're only really dealing with cinematic releases or Blu-ray re-releases of older films.  There really are no TV shows that go through the 3D conversion process.

But since we have footage on our screens of major motion pictures that have been yet to be released, you can imagine why they'd nuke me from orbit if I facilitated any leaks. :P

Hey man, don't do that. This is a satirical thread. We don't need you bringing in your actual racist troll bait. Go, go play some PC games something or make your own thread about how you think it's not fair that there's no 'White History Month'.

Lol proved his point lol

Canadian Universities = mostly immigrants. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Lol proved his point lol

Not really, how can you be proud of being white, or any particular skin colour? 

"My ancestors moved north from Africa after the earth thawed, we are adventurers!"