Feenix Collection Giveaway

Id Never heard of Feenix before this. and honestly that keyboard is exactly what i'm looking for. 

i love the look of it, i have a standard mech keyboard at the moment, but i want something 'classy' not 'boy racer' 

ive been a dirty anon before now, but figured it was about time i should register and start bugging you all with my POV. *ban hammer inc*

absolutely love it, and would love to win. Thanks guys! 

The headphones seem nice spec wise, but I do not think that the wood contrasts to well. The mouse looks very nice, like you are from S.H.I.E.L.D from the marvel movies. Will be sure to follow Feenix, as they seem nice and have nice stuff.

Would sure love to win that beautiful Autore keyboard. Always loved the stealth look of it but the price is way over my buget and seeing a giveaway of it made the kid in me go crazy.
Good luck everyone.

Thanks for another Giveaway guys. I like the Autore Keyboard because it has a pretty mat black finish and uses cherry MX-Brown switches.

I love the Autore. The placement of the keys is a bit closer together which is why Autore is different and awesome. The detachable Cable is very handy.

That keyboard looks really nice. It will probably feel great to type on as well since it uses Cherry MX browns.

I like the Aria Headset because the Japanese wood looks so slick and empowering.

I would LOVE to win one, i really like the look of the Mouse, a few extra buttons but they don't go overboard with a ton of extra buttons, I also like the mousepad, i know my current mouse pad all the top layer of fabric is coming up on the sides, and it looks like the Feenix mousepad prevents that with the border they have around the edges. 

Thanks;

Jason 

Oh wow, all looks great the headphones specially, i dont need the mouse or the keyboard but i haven had the time or money to upgrade my headphones. Still using my trusty Greative HS390 :D

I like the keyboard the most. And thank you for providing those giveaways again and again

I like the keyboard the most, and I appreciate it, that you are doing these giveaways again and again.

linus thank you for the giveaway it was a surprise i like! Love the videos! Would love anything, prefer keyboard, im using a very very old one. 

I had some wood in my pants when i saw those beautiful wooden headphones. Ghue Ghue

No but al of the products look really premium and i am sure that they will feel premium as wel.

It would be a awesome to have them. I would play the new fallout as a sir with these fancy peripherals and with some tea on the side ofcourse.

Really like the mouse pad. But would love to have any of them.

hello i hope that i win ... and i like the show's 

greets Zsvenn 

That headset makes me

1b41d497ed.gif

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

The mousepad is pretty awesome, finally a company that gets it, hard pads are the BEST!

In my humble opinion Feenix headset looks the sickest, dat wood tho...

Fingers crossed!!!

The chances of me winning Feenix's product would be zero to none. Competing against 7 billion mammals. Innovative designs & loving the Japanese pine wood headphone appearance :)

I like the headset the most because of its awesome loll with the wood and the really high end looking cushions

The Headset for me that wood finish is really nice.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.