Feenix Collection Giveaway

I think if i had to pick the head set would be my favorite because it looks very comfortable and its hard to find comfortable headphones 

can I win pls :D I need a new headset and that Feenix one looks amazing. 

Not many people know the ability of the japaneese wood to play music without the need for electronics.

Its very cool to play music without the constant threat of potential electrocution. This ability alos removes the need for magnets, stopping brain cancer in its tracks.

I like most the headphones becausein wood looks absolutely beautiful!

Well, i'm new overhere

The peripheral i lke the most would be the headset i'm looking for new one. And this definitely looks and must sound awesome

My absolute favorite are Aria headphones. They look amazingly stylish, the wood gives them character and if they sound at least half as good as they look, heaven is here.

2nd best would be the Dimora mouse pad, which looks really nice and futuristic.

I really like the Autore keyboard, because first of all I love cherry mx keys I also love the brow becuase they feel so smooth and can glide across the keys without much force, they are also for gamming and typing, I personally am in college so I type a lot and I also love to game. Finally they do not make such a loud clicking noise. I also like the aluminum finish a personal favorite of mine, its thick polyurethane under shell.

I love the Autore keyboard ,because its stylish and it fits in with my gaming setup.

their products is really REALLY no i mean really nice, the headsets looks amazing with the wooden sound chamber.

why do i want it?? well it's simple, it's not very fun typing & gaming on a logitech k260 wireless keyboard and mouse

i need one :(

wood always looks sexy. so Id say that the headsets my favourite 

good luck to all

All of the products look amazing... It's very difficult to choose just one.

The mouse mat looks very sturdy and beautifully designed, especially with the embellishment in the corner. It looks gorgeous!
The mouse is such a beautiful shape - very ergonomic and very smooth. I would surely enjoy using such a mouse.
The keyboard is everything I'd want from a keyboard. Very sturdy design, mechanical switches for reduced joint fatigue - yes please!

But I think my favourite has to be the Aria headset. I cannot find a single flaw in this design. The construction and design is smooth and sophisticated, yet strong and durable. The wood and embellishment give it that final touch - I have honestly never seen a more beautiful headset. It also looks to be very comfortable, with ample soft padding, and the padding around the ears is nice and thick, offering excellent comfort while wearing.

I would absolutely love to win these products, as they would be fantastic addition (and budget-saver) to my first PC build, and one less thing to worry about!

Yaaaaas, I like these products because of their professionality - Well, compared to my my keyboard and mouse that cost less than 30 dollars together at least. But the mouse is definitely my favorite due to its looks and specs which I can only assume are good. Considering I don't know crap about shopping for mice... or keybaords... or anything...

I actually never had a chance to use any of Feenix products but i`d love those headphones, they look AMAZING!

Oh well you guys now how to make the male happy !! I would really one of those :)

The Feenix Aria Headset is awesome!! Love the whole "japanese pinewood" thing :) makes it look super premium!

I think my favorite item of theirs would be their gaming mouse! It looks very beautiful and I would love to have it! Other than that, tbh I love them all so winning any of them would be a huge deal!

Honestly speaking, this is the first time I hear about this company. 
Those peripherals look awesome btw. Would be very nice to get my hand on them :)
If I have to choose one, I might go with the badass looking headphone. 
Good luck to others as well.

Nice collection from Feenix. ! Looking forward to winning! :D

I really like the look of the keyboard + would love my first mechanical keyboard to look that nice!

I like the mouse pad. It has a super cool design, feels great and never trips me up.

Honestly, the headset look really good, I'd even say amazing. I want it.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

My favourite would hands down be the Autore keyboard. Its simple and elegant design is sexy, amazing job on all the products Feenix!

theese headphones looks freaking dope! imagine winning this set! 

i am in the market for a new computer mouse because my old one is pretty much killing itself after 6 years of abuse (hardcore gaming) and if i git this mouse i wouldn't have to use my saved money!