Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really love the keyboard because it looks professional and not like a 13 year old designed it. Thanks for doing the giveaway

I really love the keyboard because it looks professional and not like a 13 year old designed it. Thanks for doing the giveaway

I like the headset best because of the stylish wood

i love the headphones because i think Japanese stuff is great, plus its wood, who else has wood? when i see this give away i get ...., never mind!

The Aria looks stunning with that Japanese Pine Wood. It must also sound amazing. For gaming and for music listening in general.

Here's hoping it comes home!

Count me in!

I really like the keyboard and mousepad, because damn they look awsome!

(And of course i really like the Brown keyswitch!)

As an audiophile, i REALLY want those 'phones. They're dead sexy. <3

Working on a new gaming rig at the moment so these would be and awesome starting point.  I have no experience with feenix peripherals but I really like the looks of everything.  I am also looking to get something different and that Japanese Pine sounds awesome. I also want to have something different then my friends have or have used before. I am just starting to map out my build and going over many of Linus's videos to make sure I get what I want so why not make these the first pieces to my puzzle.

I would have to say I like all the products are very nice. my favorites would have to be the headset and mouse pad. I used to have that mouse pad till it got torn up during a recent move. The smooth high quality construction actually did improve my gaming experience by allowing mouse movements to be much smoother than my previous pad. I would absolutely love to have such a great mouse pad again also, those headphones look so comfortable.

I like the keyboard, its design seems pretty cool. I love to type and game on a mechanical keyboard!

Thanks Feenix!

I like the headset, looks incredibly classy.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I was just watching that linus video as I was actually talking about ordering a new mouse so.. jeebus!

So since I was talking about looking for a mouse I suppose I'll show my appreciation to the FEENIX 'Nascita'. 

Mouses that suit your grip that also look aesthetically pleasing are an absolute pain to find but my god, look at that mouse. I have a heavy full hand grip, I like to be able to rest my hand completely while I'm gaming. Unfortunately alot of gaming mouses that suit this grip look like they're from the 90's with a bulky design. FEENIX have definitely put ALOT of effort into their design ehre along with all of their products since they have that amazing elegant look and not adding a gross amount of LED's on them. 

Let me quote this here 'Feenix Anti-Sweat and Anti-Slip surface material' - FEENIX website.  now this here is something I have yet to have on my mouses. I have seen them but not on full grip mouses, believe me a sweaty hand comes hand in hand with that grip. You can see clearly that they don't skimp on build quality, just look at it and you can tell that there is a clear distinction of build material from say a 'razer mamba'. There's no cheap plastic or oddly feeling buttons here boys.

I actually can't even get over the look of all their gear and if I win then yay but if I don't then I'm gonna buy this mouse cause that thing is the paradigm of beauty. GG FEENIX.

I love the wood finish on the headphones and the keyboard and mouse look extremely well built .(btw this is me entering)

I would have to say out of all the peripherals in the video, the Nascita 8200 dpi gaming mouse definitely caught my eye. The ergonomics of the mouse seem completely comfortable. Not to mention that Feenix designed the mouse to be driver-less so plug-n-play onto my dinosaur rig will hopefully be a breeze. I also like that it has anti-sweat and anti-slip surface (the reason why i think my current mouse is about to kick the bucket).

In the end I would like to thank LMG and Feenix for this awesome opportunity to upgrade my dinosaur set up a bit. The follow to Feenix is also complete.

Wish me luck thanks again.

Please choose me for this give away. I've actually been looking at Feenix for a while now, and I have to say I love the headphones the most as I am a huge audiophile. In addition I think that the wooden accents on the headset gives it a unique yet compelling flare.

New to this place, been watching the youtube for a while now though.

What I like about their brand is it all looks understated, no over the top lighting, no crazy angles, just tech that works.

My fave out of this bunch has to be the headphones though, I have always been a fan of the Audio Technica:ATH-W5000's, always loved the wooden cans, but the price, wow, I could never justify spending that much on headphones.

I really like the headphones they are my favourite they look amazing and I bet the sound quality on them is too. The mouse also looks really cool looks like a very good gaming mouse.

My favourite product is the Feenix Aria Headset. The japanese pinewood is very aesthetic and original. I dunno how it's built so, maybe it uses it for acoustic resonance. It makes this product complety different from any other i've seen.

Also they keyboard is really nice (2nd place), being smart and having mx brown switches, it's versatile to suit any situation.

I think I like the mouse the most, mostly because it looks realy nice. I must also say that their logo is realy nice.

woah! all these peripherals look supes dope, the autore is probably my favorite because of how slick and simple it looks, the overall design is amazing an brown switches are my favorite too lol 

my favorite product is their mouse, amazing quality and feel, sadly my brother broke it but i hope i can win to get it and some other stuff made by feenix, they're a awesome company. 

I have had a Feenix mouse before and it is still one of my favorite mice that i have owned. As for the the headset and keyboard they look nice and I expect the same build quality from those product as in my mouse.