Feenix Collection Giveaway

Personally I think the Nascita mouse is one of their best products. I like how it is good for all grips and the design of it is nice in my opinion. I like plain colors and no lighting. Also the way you don't need any setup for it is great. 

the total blacked out look and the silk screening would add to an awesome gaming setup. 

Those products look awesome, would be nice to win it  :D

PC Specs:
Mid-2017 Apple 15" MacBook Pro (i7/16GB/RP560) | Mid-2014 Apple 15" MacBook Pro (i7/16GB/GT750M) | Media/Gaming PC (Specs in Profile)

Audio Specs:
Shure SE846 |AKG N40 |Sennheiser IE80 |Sennheiser HD598 |Fiio E18 

Wow, by far one of the better looking products I have ever seen.

that keyboard looks beautiful

"I take great pride in my humility" -Me

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1614 ($629 with sales)
  • Games owned: 126
  • Games played: 111 (88%)
  • Hours on record: 3,483.3h

All look really nice, though I'd like to use the mechanical keyboard the most as I don't own one to pair with my computer.

I personally like their overall design of the Aria headset. 
In saying that I am most intrigued to hear what kind of acoustic sound comes from the Japanese pine wood.
Plus, who doesn't love a dark rich wood grain on there headphones!

This is the first time I have heard of Fenix but I am most definitely interested in the Aria headset.

I am working on some Audio and video work in my spare time and having a good and proper headset that is studio quality would make working and enjoying music and games much more pleasant and much more enjoyable.

I will be looking Fenix up today and checking out others reviews on your products as well. I might not win a free set but I would be more than happy to go out and potentially purchase some of my own.

Thanks for the giveaway! I definitely like the keyboard the most. I'm a big fan of blank keys and MX Brown switches, and I wanted to get a mechanical keyboard for a long time! I really like the minimalist style too. Winning this would make my day/week/month/year/decade...no...LIFE!

All there products rock!! They look great and what i read about them, they work super. Please.... let me win :-) 

All of the products look absolutely stunning and their technical specs were quite impressive as well.

If I had to choose one I'd say that my favourite is the Aria headset because of its clean and simple, yet premium look. This is the first time that I personnaly heard about this company, but now I'm exited to see what they will create in the future!

The headset, to me, seems to be the most appealing at least visually. I have not yet tried them but would love to compare them to my current setup. The keyboard also looks very sleek.

Thanks LinusTech and Feenix for this chance to win these great products, amazing Giveaway!

I haven't tried Feenix products before, but i am starting to build my enthusiast rig and would be very happy to be able to test and use what seem to be quality products. Been following LinusTech on youtube for a while now under the username Adnsuser89, and i must say Linus and friends have never let me down,

which makes me even more pumped to be able to win things like this!

So if i would say something about the Feenix products anyways i would love to mention that the headphones look really interesting and that i am very curious about how they sound. Having been producing music and listened to many sound sources over the years, I've actually never listened to sound in headphones where the closed environment is affecting the sound because of them being build partially in wood. Really curious!

Anyways, again thanks for the chance to win something awesome! :)

Gimme that stuffs! Me wants!

That headset looks beast and comfy, I personally really really like brown color schemes.

I agree fully with Linus saying cherry mx brown is my favorite mechanical switch and i really hope that mousepad is hard cause that looks awesome!

The headset look spectacular. Love the 70s bulbous cans and the Japanese wood gives it a premium touch.

The aria headset for me is the best I would wear them an be like, Damn these are some nice headphones.

Oh my... that mouse looks gorgeous... I really want it...