Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really like the Aria, because of the great sound quality compared to other gaming headsets, a beautiful japanese pine wood finish and supposedly outstanding comfort !

The Feenix Dimora mousepad is definitely my favorite! The sleek, simple design is visually pleasing without taking attention away from the mouse or other desktop hardware.

I have yet to own a rigid mousepad because of the lack of visual synergy with most designs and the sleek look of my "battlestation," but the Dimora looks to solve that problem!

i need a new mouse pad urgently as mine is starting to rot and bits of the mouse pad are falling of the edge and the feenix mouse pad seems to be quite a solid built with a comfortable size

I am entering this competition for a few reasons. One my keyboard and mouse cost 20 pounds combined :( and I really need an upgrade.

My favourite out of the peripherals are the headphones. Music had always been a big part of my life and I would LOVE a pair of fancy headphones and some cool stuff with it.

Thx

Are you serious! Japanese pine wood is like my favorite thing on this planet .

Id have to say that those headphones are my favorite but the keyboard looks pretty clean

The keyboard is possibly the best item of them all. The Cherry MX brown switches give the best semi-noticeable click feeling and plus the design gives off that hardcore gaming feel to it. It has a nice looking smooth industrial black color, and for that reason I Love it! I would also have to say thanks to Linus Media Group and Feenix for providing this giveaway. 

I would love to win this because man them headphones every the sexiest thing ever!!

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

Plz let me winn! I have not won anything in my whole life :( All the Fenix products look awesome and I need them... I don't even own a Headset and I still play cs:go. And I play on a 10$ keyboard :( So I hope I win :)

Plz let me winn! I have not won anything in my whole life :( All the Fenix products look awesome and I need them... I don't even own a Headset and I still play cs:go. And I play on a 10$ keyboard :( So I hope I win :)

I'd have to say that I love the entire lineup a lot but the headset by far is my favorite. I love the brushed metal and wooden accents and would definitely love to have it as a permanent home/dorm audio solution (as opposed to my headphones that I need to constantly switch cables for)

I also haven't really had much experience with good mousepads, so that could be nice!

the keyboard in this giveaway looks awsome. probably looks better than the razer deathstalker 

Hmm. I like the look of the keyboard, and those Brown switches.

I'm game.

man that headset looks nice would love one like that

That headset looks awesome ;)  

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Hi

The headset looks amazing and the mouse pad as well.

All the best for you guys !

| Will be great to win one of those |

The Headphones. Without a doubt those have to be my favorite. The overall design and contruction just looks so solid yet light and comforting. Would love to get myself a pair of those beauties 

Those are some very good looking peripherals...

I generally like the products for the simple look, but my favorite is definitely the headset.

I recently got glasses, and the first thing I noticed is I couldn't wear my headset for hours on end because it pushes the side of the glasses into my head, causing headaches.

This is why I obsess over this style of headset - - so I don't get headaches within 30 minutes of gaming!

Well because Feenix Aria Headset looks very cool (especially with those brushed aluminum & wood surfaces) plus it has the Japanese pine wood in it and also because my current headset is well past it's comfort lifespan.

The Feenix Dimora Mousepad is a very nice mouse-pad in my opinion because that's exactly what you would think as well when your current mouse-pad is an A4 sheet of paper. No sarcasm intended I honestly do think it it's a good mouse-pad though I don't understand why it needs a glossy bezel I hope it's just a holding tray for packaging purposes.

I love them all! They are all gorgeous and elegant. But my favorite has to be the Feenix Aria. I like it so much it got me into headphones (before I wasn't interested at all). I really, really love the design, and I haven't had the pleasure to try a pair on but they seem very vomfortable and high quality. The unpluggable cable is an amazing feature and the clip-on mic is a very nice addition.

Much love Feenix! Keep up the good work! ♥

I need to replace my mousepad actually, and been looking for a new keyboard, so one can only hope

My PC:

Case: Corsair C70, Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45, CPU: I5-4670k, RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance, GPU: Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming , PSU: Corsair RM650W Gold, Storage: 250 GB Samsung EVO SSD, 240 GB Kingston SSDNOW