Feenix Collection Giveaway

I want to win because I want to bring better quality to my youtube channel. THX LINUS!!

i would love to have that mouse, looks pretty comfortable and that headset too :D!

Aria headset is amazing, combination of wood and steel... oh that is perfect.

They all look sweet!

I think i'd like the mouse the best, cause it's cool ofc.

Pls gaben!

My favorite has got to be the headphones as they look super slick and professional and for the fact that I don't have a headphone atm (I used my audio money for a speaker). 

That headset makes my shorts tighter....Er um, I mean...

The Feenix Aria Headset looks amazing, with its premium material and awesome sound quality. Totally would dominate over the $8 monoprice I've been using.

I absolutely LOVE that wooden finish on the headset! Also it seems very comfortable, it's something not so common.

Even the mousepad is very detailed and absolutely gorgeus!

Hope to win and good luck to everyone!

Normally aesthetics are not part of my hardware/ peripheral selection process, but my god, do these look amazing! I really like that the mousepad has structure to it, no more floppy mousepads hanging over the side of the desk.

All their products look beautiful and would make for a great upgrade to my wife's office set-up. It would replace the hand-me downs she has gotten before.

Hello,

My favourite product of the Feenix giveaway is by far is the keyboard, because of its simplistic design and the Cherry-MX switches that it uses. Also when you look at it you can tell that it has been made by people who think about what their customers need. The mousepad is also very nice and would be great to use for work and other things like video editing or graphic design or even games. I am not a gamer but I like the things on LTT because they very entertaining and (most of the time) well thought out. I have tested the headphones in a store and they are very comfortable to wear and they have a quality unmatched by any product from the likes of Beats.

Nascita mouse of extreme quality and design and the headphonesrealy look like it has some high quality sond and confortability i never tryed an mechanical keyboard but the design on that baby just rocks my world good work linus your the best chanall on youtube i amost saw all your frikin vids and i am enjoying scrapyard wars :-)

Those headphones look absolutely incredible... Subtle design and very sleek looking, and I bet they sound amazing. All three products have a very high aesthetic value, though.

The Feenix Aria Headset is my favourite, it just screams premium build quality!

Im pretty sure this one is better than my a4tech keyboard and mouse combo.

seriously though the looks of that headset is awesome it has that antique feeling in it. Let me win please.

I'm a fan of minimalistic stuff and that keyboard just makes me nerdgasm. Also the wood on those headphones is pure beauty holy shit!

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

I absolutely love the headset, it's gorgeous! I really hope I win because I'm currently in the market for a new kb/m, as mine both have major problems and need to be replaced!

Good luck to everyone!  /crosses fingers

Holy shit all of those look like some rich kids classy computer setup. 

Hard to pick a favorite but I'd say that the keyboard looks clean and classy. Also its mechanical which is great. Never owned a brown switched keyboard.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I have always been gaming with low end hardware. I just want to have some quality feel when gaming