Feenix Collection Giveaway

I gotta say the keyboard looks pretty awesome to me. Would like to go from my Logitech wired illuminated keyboard to join the legion of the mechanical keyboard users and see what the fuss is about!

I'd definitely pick the aria headset, it looks so stunning.:))

The Aira would be my favorite. It just looks so sexy, especially the wood finish on it. Although their other products don't look bad either.

Hm this product does look good. However i have never heard of this company FEENIX. 

This keyboard is it good? I hop so. The lucky winners of this competition will be able to judge that for them selfs. However I personally prefer good old rubber dome keyboards only cost £12 and man it can take a beating. 

Headphones make you look like you are from the 90s. Hope the sound quality is good on them. 

The mouse mah 

And with all this text you have finally realised that I wana I wana I wana! its has bird of fire on the dam thing. 

Hello I think the headsets look the best because it look the most visually pleasing, out of the bunch.

Hi Linus and Feenix, I have allways wanted an aria headset a friend of mine has it and in my opinion the Japaneese pine makes all the differecne the sound quality is just mind boggling andn the drivers are just fille with the purest sound I have ever heard on a headset... would love to win the gaming pack!!!!!

That headset looks sweet with the wood earcups. Also +1 for the amazing blacked out keys on the Autore.

I sign in, would love to get that awesome stylish keyboard, I currently have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 with blue switches and I'd like to have a keyboard with brown switches as the Razer one is soon to die ;_;

I'd love that keyboard, it looks nice and simple and features my favorite Cherry MX Brown.

Gimme the gold-plated keyboard ! Why? Its GOLD. BUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I like the  Feenix autore keyboard, its simple and hey!! ill never own it. So let me win.

never used but i like the look of the keyboard the most as it looks really neat and minimal

cs4lyf

Cool stuff.

I like the quality look (& feel?) and the reduced & minimalistic stile that sets the whole productline very positively apart.

The Feenix Aria Headset is definitely my most prefered product of the line because it brings everything together what I like stilewise and techwise.

Well done Feenix.

Greets

I really like the look of the keyboard, looks sorta futuristic and clean. Buuuuut I do need a new mouse, sooooo.

I really really really LOVE that headset. It's so baller.

That mouse pad also looks very slick. I've never owned a hard mouse pad before.

i used to use a icemat and the surface area is tiny id love to try out a pad with lager area

i would love to win this set so it'll be a start to a new era in my gaming channel (awesome games) and hopefully only have to build a computer

The Aria headset is definitely my favorite, although they all look great. I love the rich wood with the stainless aesthetic. They also look very comfortable for extended use.

i want the keyboard!. it looks futuristic and very modern. I would be happy to own such a unique-designed keyboard!

I really like the headphones because pine is a unusual but interesting material to use on headphones.

Love the keyboard, looks simple and elegant, also love the brown switch