Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite out of the 4 would have to be the mouse pad which is unique and like no other mouse pads. I hope I could win a set of these 4 products in these giveaway

-verset123

I'd love to get Feenix Autore Keyboard 

reason is i have never used a mechanical keyboard before and i want Feenix to be the first one. 

So thank you for the giveaway.

Looking forward to win :)

I Really like the Headphones. The dark red Wood looks amazing. I really wish the Mouse and Keyboard where Matching. That is my only complaint with these Products. If you just put a little Stripe of the wood on the keyboard and many a slap on the place where the heel of hand goes that would really make these look fitting together. Don´t get me wrong i like the Products all together they really seem premium. I just LOVE the red wood and would like to see it on the other products. 

Hello to everyone at Linus and Feenix,

Most gamers take a liking to fancy lights and colors when it comes to keyboards, I on the other hand look for sleak, good quality keyboards; and that is exactly why I love the overall design and content offered by the Autore keyboard.

That mouse pad looks a million times better than my makeshift illustrationboard+foam mousepad. haha

My favorate has got to be the keyboard that they do.

In addition to being sturdy and robust, it looks clean and being mechanical, no doubt gives excelent tactile response when used!

My personal favourite is probably the Aria headset, because damn who doesn't like wooden stuff. Good luck to you all and thanks for doing this!

Favorite: The Feenix Autore Keyboard. 

Why: Yes, everything in the set looks amazing, especially collectively. However, the color and accents, the slight (but not over-bearing) upward angle of the keys, the Cherry MX Brown switches, along with the professional and durable vibe that this keyboard provides. My second and third favorite are the Nascita mouse and Discora mousepad respectively. Even though the Aria headset are my fourth choice of the four items, I cannot say they are my favorite because I have not heard them. Everything else can be rated on aesthetics, perceived ergonomics, and specifications; I feel the headphones would need to be heard/felt/experienced before I can rate them above the others.

ARIA 

headphone

looks amazing  :rolleyes:

i realy like the keyboard because its well desinged and the feenix logo on it is beast!

Everything Looks Sweet but i Really Need a good Mouse. So I'd have to say that is my favourite.

I really like the headphone and mousepad.

I always like products made out of wood, so the shell of the headphone attracted me.

The mousepad looks awesome too with the matte black finish.

The autore keyboard because I'm about that mechanical keyboard life!

A fantastic set of peripherals. I particularly like the understated design of the keyboard. 

Everything looks great! It's hard to choose just one as my favorite.

However, the headset does look very sharp and stylish

Loving the Feenix Aria Headset cause how can someone not love that beautiful wood earcups

The aria look amazing the pinewood and brushed Stainless steel looks beautiful the logo is perfectly embedded in the wood and does not stand out to much but just enough, would love to win one of those really need a good headphone! 

The keyboard looks sick.

What happened to your voice during the giveaway explanation? haha

Anyway, finally got to join the community because of this :)

I got to subscribe the youtube channel because I'd recently built my baby :D (rampage v & 5960x)

The Autore mechanical keyboard is my favourite. I really like the dark lettering and the beautiful, but discrete logo. The quiet switches are a lovely feature for me because I like to type when others are asleep!

I would be very happy to win it!

Would love this built my first computer a few months ago would love some higher build quality gear to bring the whole thing together