Feenix Collection Giveaway

That keyboard looks pretty sweet! I could definitely do with a mechanical keyboard to game with so I don't have to use this mac keyboard anymore... :/

I love the mouse...it looks simple and yet fantastic!

I love the mouse pad. Haven't seen anything like it before. Looks like a truly amazing piece to have. I love the fact that it has a frame and that it's a solid piece instead of a piece o rubber. The rest of the gear looks great, the mechanical keyboard, the headset, the mouse they all look like premium quality products. Good luck to all the participants.

This is the first time I've heard of this brand. Its probably not known in my country yet  :P

But wow I definitely would like to try out the Feenix Aria Headset. I wonder how impressive would the acoustic environment be with the pine wood made from Japan..

Firstly I absolutely love that keyboard!! Anything has to be better then my standard laptop keyboard, I mean my laptop handles the games but it's the keyboard that it lacks! So I would love to have that in my arsenal!!

Secondly are you sick Linus your voice sounds so different in that part of the video?!

Thanks and good luck to all!! My the odds be ever in your favour.

Damn, That Japanese Pine wood looks sexy. Gotta go with the FEENIX Aria (Headphones) that Wood just brings the awesome! :)

The mouse and the mouse pad looks pretty awesome. The headset and the keyboard are also attractive.

pleassseeeee let me win

My favorit is the headset because i'm an audiophil person who loves to use his headset to listen to music so i need a good sound quality

I would love the headphones because I've seen reviews on it about how amazing it is, and my headphones are busted so I needed new ones :)

The mouse is perrrrrfect and i sorely need a new onw because im running a $10 logitech and i cant doing anything with it!!! please and thank you!

I like the cheery MX switches on the keyboard because they're great in mechanical keyboards and gaming keyboards, and personally I really like the beautiful design of the headphones with the beautiful Japanese wood finish.

i really want it all.

but i really love to have that headset, because, i dont have one. :(

love a very long way from malaysia to linus n feenix :D

The headset looks great! Would love to win one.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

I love the keyboard, so stealthy and sturdy looking. I've always wanted a keyboard with blank keycaps, but there's not much on the market besides dasKeyboard, of which I'm not a fan. Really excited about these products!

The keyboard looks awesome! I've been wanting a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches for a while now and this one looks like one of the coolest I've seen so far.

I like the Feenix Autore keyboard because it is mechanical and uses Cherry MX Brown switches. Hope I win :D

The Headset looks really amazing. The feel of real wood is very comforting and in my opinion underestimated.

The sleek mousepad puts my steelseries one to shame. :(

Hope to win this, fingers crossed! :)

Items look to have great quality and an industrial design. The mouse pad is what I'm most interested in, neat how they use that plastic (or other material) on the edges to help keep it down.

Hey there and Greetings from Germany!

I have never heard of Feenix before but their products look amazing.

I'd clearly be in favour of the headphones since good audio quaility is not only a blessing for gaming but also for some relaxed hours while listening to music.

And using a headphones that offer such a nice look and quality (as ist appears in the video) is always a special enjoyment.

Exploring the benefits of the mysterious and surely magic pinewood would also be a nice quest ^^ .

After sticking to sennheiser for many years it could actually be time for a change?

Additionally i'd find it interesting to see how keyboards might have changed in the last decade since i bought my razer / microsoft keyboard about 10(?) years ago ^^

Have a nice day and remember to go outside from time to time guys :D

I really like the mouse pad because of the finishing and the nice looks :)