Feenix Collection Giveaway

I my self like the Feenix Nascita Mouse its got the right amont DPI and looks super awesome. thank you for giving me the chance to win

Your friend HULKReality

I would love to win the headphones. I'm what you call an audiophile, so I love listening to new kinds of headphones. 

The only gear that are not labled "gaming" and actually look quite decent

those headphones look epic! definitely better than my lousy earbuds! pls

Their entire collection is amazing, but if I had too choose one it would be the keyboard because of its beautiful design and use of cherry mx brown switches.

I like the keyboard (Autore) due to its sleek and minimalist design. The brown switches it comes with is a sweet deal too. 

I like the keyboard (Autore) due to its sleek and minimalist design. The brown switches it comes with is a sweet deal too. 

I see that their peripherals look very professional and I would love to see how they work and perform! Best Luck To All!

OMG this headset is amaizing :o and all other products looks rly good i like that they don't have all kind of colours on them and design is sleek and nice :)

i rly like them all :) 

i hope i will win them :))) fingers crossed :) 

But if i don't win this time i will be happy for people who will, and i think this is rly nice that Linus makes this kind of competitions:) GL everyone !!!!!!!  

wooooohooooo :)

I'm tied between the mouse and keyboard, but I think I'd go with the keyboard. Never had any real high quality keyboard. Just used this old little wireless Microsoft one :P I cant even press more than like 2 buttons at a time, which is a little annoying when playing games. Notice me LTT senpai!

I like the mouse because it looks very elagant and nice, It is a very nice feeling mouse.

Current "Rig": AMD FX-6200, AMD Radeon HD 7570, 240GB Crucial BX200, 1TB Seagate Barracuda OEM Drive, HP Micro-ATX case (from trash heap haha), Windows 7 Home Premium, Gigabyte Angelica2 AM3+ motherboard.

Add me on steam! ExplosiveNight. (I play CS:GO, GMod, and Terraria.)

Follow me on twitter! (https://twitter.com/blake100783)

Feenix Aria Headset, because I currently have and use gaming headset which comes with crappy sound, so it would be a nice addition to my sound device choices :)

Everything just looks damn beautiful I couldn't pick a favourite of I tried. But really it's the headphones.

Hi there,

I really love the wood on the headset, I just hope the soundquality is as good as the look ;)

I don't any any Feenix products but I think their keyboard is my favorite, because of the stealth appearance, and the MX browns, which are my go to cherry switch.

The Aria headphones look amazing, the wood finish really does it for me. 
And the Autore keyboard is really beautiful with the mat finish on the keycaps, would love to get my hand on those MX browns. 

Oh and if anybody from LMG sees this, i came to Canada from Denmark because of you guys recommendations. Really love it here so far!

Keyboard it is beautiful, its not more complicated than needed its simple elegance. 

That's such a tough one.

Apart from the fact I would look way to Squid like from Splatoon the headset looks amazing.

The keyboard looks crips as does the mouse (and damn do I need a new keyboard), and the mousepad looks large and commanding.

I would have to say I like the headset the most though, looks big enough to fit on my large head, I can live with being a squid... kinda, and it looks like it would give some amazing sound quality.

Future congrats to the winners. 

-GMCamulos

FrankTheBoulder likes the mechanical brown switches of the Autore Keyboard. Brown switches are cool.

FrankTheBoulder would prefer stone over japanese pine, for the Aria Headset, but Frank is probably part of the minority.

FrankTheBoulder appreciates the ergonomic design and sturdiness of the Nascita Mouse.

My corsair wireless headset broke after my bro dropped it, I'm in the market for a new headset....that aria headset looks noice.

I like the aesthetics of the keyboard and also it features the MX Brown key switches that are also my favorites. ;)

I really like the headset, it looks amazing and I it will look awesome with my setup.