Feenix Collection Giveaway

love the aesthetics of these things, the wood acoustic chamber on the Aria especially.  really dig the look of the keyboard too.

... Those Headphones are so sleek ... I'm out of words literally that wood looks so sexy ... even in public I would wear them who couldn't be so fond of such a masterpiece!

I Have always been conscious about what gaming product to buy most of them work really well but look terrible but from what i have seen the autore keyboard works well and also looks great

my choice is the autore keyboard

I could really use an upgrade this potato doesnt work like it used to

Wow these products look pretty dope! Thanks again for the giveaway.
Also pls gibe me win pls

7b5cf3edce381acb6eca064350469a14_400x400

I seriously love the look of the keyboard and would love to win one

I think the headphones are awesome because they are gaming headphones, but look awesome!

I like the Autore Keyboard because of it's simplistic yet elegant design, I also like the fact that they mad the letters/numbers/symbols subtle enough to not be noticed at first glance giving it a stealthy look to the keys.

Those headphones look awesome, definitely my favourite out of a fabulous bunch. 

I would love to win.

The keyboard is so sweet. I have wanted a mechanical keyboard for ages!

I am really in need of a good headset, as well as a better mouse. Give me the W!

Those headphones are making me drool; I would love a chance to give my ears the loving they deserve.

Stealth looking is always good... can't believe this gaming industry is having hard time to minimize colors.

I like the FEENIX Aria headset, just because it looks awesome with the wooden cover.

That keyboard looks slick and I wouldn't mind giving that headset a go. That sweet sweet Japanese pine

I like the headphones the best because of their wood finish and beautiful look.

I would really love to win!!!

It extremely hard to pick my favourite product of yours since there also so amazing, the sturdy build quality, the perfect performance, not to forget the god damn sexiness of your products. Especial your Aria Headset. The design is orgasmic. The colours contrast beautifully, also the amazing idea of putting a wood finish on a headset, if you ask me a stroke of genius. Thank you for giving the community the opportunity to get an up close and personal look at your products which would be an absolute honour. Thank you once again for this opportunity and hopefully I will be one of the lucky three to win, Good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in your favour.

That mousepad looks really nice, mine is really cheap. 

I have to say it actually quite hard to find a slick, clean and fresh looking hard mouse pad these days that is not overpriced like mad! It's super awesome you got the chance to do this give away to provide your fan with an opportunity to win, Hope are up! 

The Aria headphones look awesome, I'm currently using some old earbuds but don't have the money right now to buy something new.

BTW: FEENIX should make a left handed mouse.