Feenix Collection Giveaway

They look really nice but it would be amazing if i win for a new mouse because my mouse is getting a little out of date :P A 20 dollar mouse 2 years ago :P

(read in Nicky V's accent)

Wassup folks. Nicky V here again. I was just lookin at those sweet headphones Feenix has. They've got that memory foam that goes around yo ears and make whateva you're listening to amazin. You know they'd be dope to have to listen to upcoming hot mix tape album in Spring 2016. Watch for that. And look at that keyboard and mouse. Those'd be good for snipin homies in the head, jabroni. Maybe you're askin yoself: "Ay. Nicky V. How am gonna be snipin homies without a mousepad?" Shut up. That's why Feenix made this awesome mousepad with a flawless micro textured surface, genius. 

That's all today, folks.

Nicky V's Tips for moving: - Lift with yo' back

- Twist

- Jerk in a jerking motion

I definitely like the headset the best. It looks so sleek with the wood and metal. I have to admit that the keyboard looks really good too. 

The headphones because memory foam and be comfortable is the main thing!

I've got the flu but I'm entered in a contest so I got that going for me which is nice

I would like to win. I need to upgrad my pc for more gaming and this would help me out.

Id love to win this because i think the cherry mx BROWN are just so amazing to type with

I like the Nascita Mouse. It has a pretty good looking design.

Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Fantastic competition! I have to say it's a tough choice choosing a favourite as every accessory that's part of this competition looks very stylish and well designed. If I had to choose a favourite, I love the FEENIX Autore- seems like they got the recipe just right for a sleek, modern and minimalist keyboard that would look good next to any rig. The decision to outfit the keyboard with Cherry MX Browns was absolutely spot on too— got to have that tactile feeling!   :-)

I like the Aria Headset the best because they are a very nice looking headset and fit the head very nicely. With the memory foam its an amazing idea so you don't need to reset your headset every time you put it on your head. 

I do also like the Autore Keyboard, Cherry MX Browns are by far the best keys out there.

Would love to win LinusTechTips, love the vids.

Keep Up The Good Work

Love the headphones = great quality when I once got to try them. And would absolutely love a full set of kit to work with.

Please, I would like to win that really nice keyboard because I have a really cheap one that's a year or two old.

Thanks

I personally like the look of the Aria headset. I like the stain that they decided to use on the Japanese Pine wood audio chambers, complementing the silver and the black that are in the rest of the headset. The overall look of the headset also intrigues me, as it reminds me of something that may be found in a steampunk kind of setting, with the steel band, and the way they they use the black aluminium to create the pattern on the headband.

I only game on a laptop and I don't have enough money to buy a gaming keyboard. This would help me a lot with my gaming and work

I like the Autore keyboard because is is mechanical and has a really nice design.

I WANT A FEENIX ARTORE KEYBOARD AND I WANT IT NOW! Kidding! But honestly, I'd love a Feenix Autore keyboard. A friend of mine has one, I tried it out, and it felt surprisingly light so to say. Having one would be a great addition to the recent PC I've built. Thank you LTT and Feenix for doing the giveaway!

Wow that Aria headset looks amazing. I really like that. The other products are really beatufull as well. Great design team you have at Feenix ;)

I love the keyboard, very aesthetically pleasing design as well as still having many features and surprises it brings to the table...

I personally like the mousepad. It seems very simple yet elegant.

Oh, and the mouse gives that feel too.

I find the keyboard a bit too simplistic and the wood on the headphones kinda out of place.

I would love to win this because i've never used mx brown switches and am stuck with chicklets at the moment.