Feenix Collection Giveaway

All of those look pretty badass. My favourite one is the Nascita Mouse because hiimgosu had that mouse for while.

Th keyboard is nice and slick...In a sexy way, the way you would want to sleep with it...

I "need" it!!!! Plz gimme

My fav is the Keyboard because i love the sound of mechanical keys and the design looks really sturdy.

Well i haven't used their products but they seem quite interesting. Might even acquire one even if i don't win

This is a tough one

I'd have to say the keyboard is most appealing to me because I prefer a simple keyboard with not to much going on but still looking great I think feenix have ticked all the boxes

By the way I wish to enter

I really like the autore. Even though it looks plain, I like it because it is minimalistic.

I like the look of the Feenix Autore Keyboard. With the classy logo. Andbecause my 5 year old keyboard is falling apart (;_;)

I loveeee that keyboard, love the simplistic look.

The headset is pretty awesome too.

:wub:

The keyboard is pretty cool because it looks nice

Some beautiful design. Particularly the headphones. I'd love a mechanical keyboard, too.

(might be a second post. Phone messed up, not sure if it went through and I don't know how to check.)

Oh man, I would definitely enjoy the Feenix Autore keyboard! Seriously though, any one of these would be great to win, let alone all four. I have been wanting to get into PC building (and gaming in general), and this would be the perfect way to start! 

Well, here goes nothin'.........

I would love that keyboard after currently using my Mac keyboard for almost a year and a half now trying to challenge my friend at Osu who is 117th(ish) in the world is a great challenge is very hard. All of which electronics would deffinately look rather beautiful along my desk also, dreamy!!! God Please!

i would love the keyboard, since my keyboard has some keys missing and i love brown switches <3

The stealth keyboard is my favourite because who doesn't like a stealth mechanical keyboard? 

The Aria Headset would be my most favorite product because it has a very appealing look and seems Super comfortable to use; espicially since I am practically always listening to music. I would love to be one of the winners because all these products would be a huge improvement for me in gaming and everyday use. (I have a Logitect Internet 350 Keyboard and Logitect Anywhere MX Mouse, so being a winner would be a major upgrade for me.) Good Luck to all!

I LOVE the  Feenix Aria Headset. I love wood finished headsets but u don't often see ones that look that nice while still being amazing quality! (Yes, Yes i do wright in Comic Sans) :D

I like the keyboard because it doesn't have letters on it.

Autore. Simply stunning. And Cherry MX Brown .  :D

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST