Feenix Collection Giveaway

For me my favorite things about the whole package, is that they all look very nice and very comfortable and all match. Also, I like the detachable cables. It would be a great step up from my 8+ year old rubber dome Dell keyboard, 4-5 year M185 mouse(I don't know for sure, the label has been gone for a while, was not a sticker), and my random mouse pad. But I do have good headphones, Logitech G930, but these can be uncomfortable at the headband, and cause me a weird sound issue that I can't seam to fix. For my favorite one, I'd have to go headphones, they look great with the wood and look comfortable. Maybe I could end up seeing how they are in person. *hint hint*

I Love Everything in Feenix, I dont need to choose between those four, with that great bad-ass carved  Feenix emblem? OMG! gotta have those peripherals. This combo peripherals was like a dream to me, having this kind of gaming keyboard,mouse,headset, and mousepad. Man! gaming will be much better than I thought it's like living without limits. I thank you LinusTechTips together with the Feenix for the chance for us in the community of having this beast. With the Feenix Aria you feel like you're truly in a game, it's like one of the best headsets. Combined with the Gaming Mechanical keyboard which is the Feenix Autore consist of Gold plated Cherry MX  switches which is one of the best and recommended switches today along with the 1ms response time of the Feenix Nascita gaming Mouse and a Gaming Mousepad that makes the gaming more comfortable and 99% chances of winning games like dota2 and LoL!   I'd love to have this! how I wish I can have this now! Looking forward for this Giveaway, Thanks  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

Feenix makes amazing products, but those headphones shine above the rest. The Japanese pine is a unique material to use and I have seen it no where before. If I were to be lucky enough to receive even one of these products I would burst into flames and be born anew.  

Hy guys,

I really like your videos.

It would be really nice to win in this Giveaway

The headset is my favourite, I love to game with a headset and listen to music. And they look great, so you can go outside without looking like a total idiot.

The aria headset looks amazing! The finish looks very high quality and professional; something I feel that would go well with my system very very well and I bet they sound amazing to!!

Not to mention the quality of all the other products are amazing and they all look amazing; they're are simply something to be desired!

Their Autore Keyboard is my favorite out of the four since it's got that really subtle font on the keys.

The Feenix Aria Headset is my favorite Feenix product because it combines the beauty of wood and the quality of great headsets. As a woodworker and self proclaimed audiophile, this is a great combination. Thanks for the giveaway.

The Aria would is beautiful. In their competitors market of everything being RBG-LEDs theirs is simplistic and advanced at the same time.  Badass.

My personal favorite is the keyboard, because cherry MX browns are so good, and it looks slick

I like the keyboard for the clean design also I already have a really good mouse and headset.

I think that I'm in love with that keyboard, slick black with no letters, the keyboard is my fave no questions asked.  But also, the mouse looks kinda promising at the same time...

Been in the market for a gaming keyboard for a while so this seems like a nice chance to check out a brand that I haven't heard much about.

Thanks to Linus and Feenix for the giveaway!

Wow! I've been drooling over that Autore for a long time. It looks amazing and just love mechanical keyboards! :D

Keyboard is definitely my favourite! 

Hmm i like the classic look, slick and very simple colors and the whole design fits very well with each other.

good luck all especially to ppl that are here more then one day if you get me.

[I will never die.]

Great Give-away guys!!!!

I would love that Autore keyboard. Need that mechanical upgrade, I'm still rocking membrane xD

The Feenix Aria is my favorite since it sets itself apart from other headsets by using wood in the acoustic chambers and on the outside.

Their keyboard is a brilliant blend of simplicity and elegance with functionality and quality. It will work well as a gaming keyboard and as an office replacement.

I really like the headset, it looks really Luke (huehue) with the wooden cups and their awesome logo. 

What happened to linus voice O.o

I love there products because linus told us we should

Does that count as entering?