Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Keyboard has got me sayig wow. The stealth looking keycaps and the outer coating makes it really proffessional looking.

I have also been looking for a mechanical keyboard to replace my membrane keyboard

I think i'm in the minority but that mousepad dayum. Looks hawt. I'm not a huge fan of the logo, but the design is superb. 

Those cans look great too. would look great next to my white and black Tux build. dapper

I'll take those all off your hands for ya. 

The headset looks beautiful. Would love to have one of those!

I'd like to enter into the Feenix Collection Giveaway.

My favorite product from them is the headset, they are a beautiful pair of audio devices,

the wood, the engraving, the cleanness of it. No flashy colors, angled designs or unappealing gaming stuff.

I hope I win! Thanks!

Oh man the headset looks absolutely gorgeous with the Japanese Pine wood on the outside, I instantly fell in love with them after seeing that!

Hopefully i win :D  

That headset looks absolutely amazing, but the keyboard looks even better. Better yet, the switches are Browns.

I love the thick border on the Dimora and the company logo is beautiful. The wood on the aria headphones is a pretty nice touch, and the mouse is nicely designed as well. But my favorite has got to be the Dimora.

My favorite Feenix product in their line up is the autore, it maintains that stealth look with the keycaps without removing the labeling entirely (because to be honest sometimes i forget where things are). Good Luck to everybody!

These products look amazing especially compared to my 50p mouse and keyboard, and i dont even have a headset.

It would be really cool to win one of the headsets i've beenlooking for a new one for a while and these look really nice, thanks

That Japanese Pine wood on the headset looks great. Good luck to everyone for the giveaway.

I'm using a membrane keyboard that came with my mom's prebuilt machine and the mouse as well

I really love the aria headset, mostly because its just plain beautiful looking, with the wood cups.

Those headphones look like they sound pretty amazing, but the keyboard is what I want.   

I love the headset the most due to the exquisite design.

However, all the components are awesome! Fingers crossed...

The Nascita looks phenomenal. It has a very professional and polished aesthetic and isn't ridiculously over the top or "gamery". Also the logo on it is striking and nice to look at.

The Autore Keyboard is my favorite. Looks really clean, and cherry mx browns are the best!

The Autore is my favorite, the brushed metal on it is very pleasing to look at, and cherry mx brown switches are my personal favorite. It was a close race with the Aria headphones though, the wooden finish looks incredible  :) Love the vids!

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I love the headset, the wood makes it look really nice, they look super comfortable. And the keyboard looks super stealthy :P

My favorite has to be the Feenix Aria Headset, just because of that nice, classic look.

Both my favourite earplugs and my gaming headset broke last month. I am using a random pathetic sound device and the Feenix Aria Headset is just godlike.

Much love and good luck everyone.

Tyvm LLT & Feenix.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

I'm a big fan of Feenix products, especially the keyboard. I love the sleek, minimalistic design! I need that keyboard in my life!!!