Feenix Collection Giveaway

All of these Feenix products look incredible! The Aria headphones look super comfortable and incredibly stylish with that Japanese Pinewood acoustic chamber. The Dimora mousepad sounds like an incredible experience with it's micro textured surface for increased glide. The Nascita mouse looks extremely comfortable and with it's 8200 dpi sensor would give a ton of control. I think my favorite has to be the Autore keyboard with it elegant and durable design along with the gold plated Cherry MX Brown switches.

Thank you for making this giveaway possible Feenix!

I really like the Aria Headset because the wood on the ear cuffs looks really nice and high quality. I also like the Autore keyboard because it is elegant and simple and it has cherry mx brown switches which are my favorite

I like the Aria headset because the wood just looks super sexy :3

My favorite item is the Aria headset it allows you to listen to audio the way a creator intended. I have been searching for headphones that can reproduce studio quality sound without compromising mid or low frequencies by either cutting bass for mid clarity, or boosting base and losing mid ranges. I just want clear crisp sound.

I hope to get my hands on those nice little gadgets. I do have something for the Dimora mousepad. It looks elegant and confortable.

Something about the Aria Headset... it looks so awesome. That wood and metal design is just fantastic.

All of the products on the giveaway are very appealing, but to be specific the one I like the most are the headphones. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect headphones and I think this one might be the one.

The keyboard is by far the best because of those lovely brown switches.

The peripherals have a really clean look to them, I really like it! Plus I'm in need of a new keyboard to replace my aging G15, and my somewhat-crappy Turtle Beach X12s :P

The Aria headset is my favorite because of their design. They look great and have had good reviews.

Awesome giveaway! I personally like the mouse pad just because it's seems aesthetically pleasing to me.

I would love to win this giveaway. I also really like the design of the product, it looks illegal, totally loving it. And I hope this comment was worth it, as I just dropped my phone on my head whilst writting this messaging while lying in bed. Peace out amigos. Love the channel.

I would love to win this giveaway. I also really like the design of the product, it looks illegal, totally loving it. And I hope this comment was worth it, as I just dropped my phone on my head whilst writting this messaging while lying in bed. Peace out amigos. Love the channel.

My favourite Feenix product in the giveaway is quite simply all of them! Let me tell you why.

I'm a new LinusTechTips fan/subscriber having only discovered the great work they do 2 weeks ago. Since then I've subscribed on youtube, followed Linus and Luke on twitter and watched what must be over 130-ish videos. From DIY routers, oil cooling (I'm not a fan either), old episode of the wan show and everything in between.

All I can say at this point is that these guys know their stuff and have provided me with countless hours of entertainment. All that in only 2 weeks. So if they say Feenix have quality products, then Feenix have quality products! And I would be delighted, honoured and a little awestruck to be given the chance to try them out.

Either way I took great pleasure in signing up to the forums so that I could write this rambling post and would like to take he opportunity to say thank you to all the team at LMG for entertaining and informing me so thoroughly. Also, greetings from Ireland and if any member of the team is in Dublin and not scared of strangers the beers are on me! "Go raibh maith agut!" (Thank you in Irish)

The keyboard looks really nice...

Now can I plz winz??

Headphones look really, really nice.

I don't have good headphones, but I heard some good sounding ones, and now I can't listen to my own without paying attention to how crappy they sound...

I would really like to have them.

P.S. mouse is dope looking.

The keyboard is my favourite peripheral mainly as it doesn't have all the silly frills and things that are generally on gaming keyboards. Yet it is still very high quality.

Definitely the "Aria" headset is what´s most appealing to me, not to say any of the products are not.

Love the fact that they actually look elegant and sleek but perform on a gaming level.

*Fingers crossed*

I don´t have a catchphrase...

Hello, I prefer the headphones because one, I hate earbuds they hurt and don't stay in. Over ear headphones are much more comfortable. Two, I can use the headphones in my other devices beside my computer as well. Three, they look really nice and will make my gaming experience more realistic, private, and fun! :D

Wow that is one collection of matching stuff, goes so well together. I personally would like it very much, I like the barely visible keys. I hope I win, but if not congratulations to the people who did.