Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite would be the headset!!! Nice big cushions with that slick black and wooden finish looks aaaaamazing! Thanks for providing this for us!

I like the keyboard because the specs clearly state compatibility with Linux; it's the only reason I haven't yet bought any G.Skill peripherals, so maybe I should buy Feenix instead.

All the accessories look awesome to me :D Especially the keyboard, I like the writing on the keycaps.

I have heard a lot of good things about the mouse and I love the way the keyboard looks with the silk screened key caps.

I love the keyboard, nice, sleek looking with MX Browns, yummy :)

All of these look amazing, by my favorite appears to be the headset for the amazing look

I want one! :D

you ask which one is their products is MY favorite? 

well, I would say....... (drum solo)

the mouse pad....

yea, maybe a little lame, but I thought the mouse pad looke really REALLY nice, with the edges being in a sort of frame and all. And it looks sickly slick, which is.... you know, awesome.

For me the headphones are the favorite, simply because high quality headphones (including sound quality) isn't a common thing, which is why I don't use gaming headphones now. These are beautiful and look very well made. But all of these items have a very professional, beautiful and sleek look and looks better than most other PC peripherals I've seen.

Also, that this is a global giveaway is awesome, thanks!

I love the headphones! The quality looks fantastic. The pine wood is a great touch and the foam padding looks very comfortable! I wish I can win :)

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard becouse it looks very comfortable to use 

Daniel :D

I'd have to say my favorite is the Aria. Absolutely love the combination of wood with brushed stainless. Plus my old PC360s are getting a little tired haha.

My favorite product is the keyboard because it looks really sleak and of good quality. Do you need to be in th US/Canada to join?

I think that the Dimora mouse mat looks the best, as it is unlike any mouse mat I've ever seen before, and the glossy finish makes it look epic!

Thx :D

I like the Keyboard because of how sleek it looks... oh and cherry mx browns :3