Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'm interested the headset, but I love the fact that it's all driverless.

I REALLY WANT ONE NOW!!! i would like the keyboard because my old one broke :( but my favourite is the headset.

The Autore makes me the most excited, seeing as though i have always used a membrane keyboard and have been looking for a good mechanical keyboard for a while. It looks great and not flashy which is good too. 

hey linus,

first off im poor and i would like a chance to own something nice.

They make premo sleek periphs. Just look at it all. Should just frame it. I agee with Raptor. Much better than my NAGA.

Hmm mousepad looks really nice. Mose does not have enough buttons for my taste. :)

I'm gonna have to say the mousepad. Not because it's the best of their products. More because I feel like it looks much better than any other mousepads. I like the hard design of it not just being a "mat" but more like a "pad."

Idunno, maybe it's only me but I really like it this way.

The keyboard looks sooooo smooth and I bet feels amazing under finger. 

I love all the products but my personal favorite is the headphones. I've been watching all Linus' videos with small earbud headphones. Also since my keyboard and mouse are giving up very soon and I never even got a chance to try a mechanical keyboard so that would be class, and the fact that these giveaways add up more than my whole computer! So please pick me.

The headset looks really awesome and comfy. I bet it's even more when it's gave away and free :P

Hello,

I absolutely love this set of Feenix products for many reasons. There are so many, that I had to type them up for each individual Feenix product.

First,  I like the mouse as it is moulded which although I already have a moulded mouse (is very basic with no other buttons or features), the paint and logo is slowly rubbing away to nothing, whereas the Nascita has great engineering so this won't happen. Secondly, I like the mouse mat to go with it since it is slightly raised and it is a harder mouse mat than others which is what I would prefer as I like to move my mouse quickly when in games and battles, plus my mouse rests only on a hard wood desk. Third, I absolutely love the Keyboard because of the amazing Feenix silk screened keycaps. Which, I bet will feel nice and smooth which when playing games with a lot of controls to remember, sliding over the keyboard will make all games easier to really get the feel for and be immersed. On the subject of immersive, the Cherry MX brown Switches will allow me to finally say that it is me and not my peripherals slowing me down when gaming so I will not have to endure the non-Immersive 'screaming at my PC moments'. Finally, I have left the headphones till last because it is the most amazing peripheral in this set, so let me get started on the reasons why. I would love this Feenix Aria headset until death considering it a. looks beautiful due to its smooth Japanese Pine Wood effect and b. it almost certainly has great audio quality and clarity so in turn means I would listen to music a lot more than now, which I am not sure is even possible since I literally listen to music everyday for hours on end when I get home from school anyway!

They were my reasons why I love this awesome giveaway so I hope you liked them and thank you if you do consider me in it,

Yours Sincerely, Brennan Price

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Working on a wireless membrane keyboard, I'd say the beautiful Autore mechanical keyboard has me the most excited.  Hope I get lucky on this giveaway! 

I like the mouse the most. The design is fantastic with not a terrifying amount of buttons

actualy i need new keyboard so i appreciate this oppurtunity to get this excelent one. :3

hey linus,

i know i wont win but its worth a try, would love to own some nice peripherals for once. never been able to afford them.

It has to go to the mouse, its like beautiful and simple got together and made that! I like it...

I love the look of the Feenix Aria Headset, it looks so elegant with the mixture of the materials. The Mouse mat also looks different being a solid piece instead of just a bit of rubber with a logo on top.  

The headphones look very cool and we'll made. It would be cool if I won

They headphones seem quite interesting to me because of the wood close back finish. It gives a feel of a Bob Marley product but instead of being bright colors everywhere else the subdued color scheme highlights the beauty of the wood. Which for who ever gets the headphones says a lot about them, yes they game but there is more to them than just the flash of gaming products

i need the wooden headset to complete the collection of my wooden pc and wooden internet

Just wanted to say i love your videos and keep up the good work. i also wanted to win not for me but my brother he is playing on a old IBM keyboard that has a old psu counter and a mouse that has a ball in it. this would be a big upgrade for him. thanks and keep it up :)

personally i like the keyboard the most i have never owned a mechanical keyboard instead i have a zalman i don't know what model its that old, the thing i like about the Feenix Autore Keyboard is the simplistic unique curve on the keys and the exotic gold plated cherrymx keys ??? this sounds amazing id love to win thanks matt 

Would love to have this set of peripherals! 

The Feenix Aria and the Autore are amazing, and would love to have both of them!

The Headset just looks amazing, with the wood finished in a the dark stain. Plus I think an AntLion ModMic would work great with this headset.

The keyboard has MX Browns, and I love the all black screen printed key caps.

I love the feenix Aria, I think that they are one of the best looking headphones that I have seen to date. I would love to buy a pair but I cannot afford them. the way that the pine wood looks with the metal is simply amazing. I also like that they include a braided cable because I have a bad history with normal audio cables.

I think that all of the products look simply amazing.

I would lvoe to be one of the winners to this giveaway!

I like all the products, they just look so nice and you can see that they have a good buid quality, especially the headphones, I have ahd 2 different pairs of gaming headphones, an asus rog pair and a logitech pair, and they both have broken, they were very plastic construction, and I woul;d like to have something more sturdy.