Feenix Collection Giveaway

It is a tie between the headset and keyboard for my favorite product. They both look awesome.

I5 3570k, Direct CUII 660ti, intel 330 180gb ssd, Asus maximus V formula.

"Woody" fully wooden computer case http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26658-fully-wooden-computer-case-woody/

"Resurrection" a custom desk with and open design http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/74736-custom-desk-with-and-open-design-resurrection/

I've always enjoyed the look of Feenix peripherals. They look super unique, one of it's kind and although I've never personally used them, they seem to be super comfortable and easy to use. It would be really nice to own a set of Feenix peripherals! 

They look really cool, and my mouse is very sharp in some places so GG. So it would be nice with a new mouse:

Would really love to have the headphones, Japanese wood for the acoustic chamber sounds so sexy... All the products would be a dream to get though! 

I really like the way the keyboard looks and really like mechanical keyboards with Cherry keyswitches...

It would be nice to win :wub:  but if I don't it's not the end of the world for me  ;).

Good luck to everyone participating in the contest.

Btw thanks Linus & Team for the great videos you upload daily :)

Imprimis, there is a beautiful Phoenix etched in each of these peripherals. Secondly, there is a ravishing phoenix etched in each of these peripherals. Thridly, the keyboard looks utterly great, I would most certainly choose it over everything else with all the alacrity in the world. Need I beseech you to have this "win doesn't comment"?

Oh man the Headset looks awesome. Mine is too uncomfortable for me and these look amazing. Want!

I really like the headphones because they have so much swag with that wood  B)

Feenix Autore keyboard would be my favorite, because I have never touched mechanical keyboard! And I have perfect place for it on my desktop!!!

Autore Keyboard looks super slick with dark writing on the key caps.

The Autore Keyboard looks pretty nice! Gonna kill my day with a ton of reviews of it!

All of the peripherals especially the keyboard look so slick, and would really help take the weight off paying for my new build in May. :)

I like the headset they look huge and it have a Frequency Response: 10Hz~26KHz imagine the sound B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

I really like the Dimora, it looks amazing. When Linus got it out of the box I just through - wow. It looks really clean and stunning and would go with any set up!

I would love to have the headset! It looks great, and very comfortable!

The Feenix Dimora Mousepad looks gorgeous! I'd love to have one of those.

i5 4690k / Zotac GTX 970 / 16gb HyperX Fury Black / NZXT H440 Red

Headset and mouse looks so god damn good!!! i need them

As a gamer on a Budget those peripherals are a dream. Their Aria Headset looks really nice though. I wouldn't mind winning it. Also the Keyboard description makes it sound really awesome.