Fallout 4 Gameplay

EChondo

I am insanely excited!!!!! I cannot wait

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Never played fallout for graphics, not that it matters to me now anyway, but am I the only one who sees those low rez textures even from this distance?
@Dan Castellaneta

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Game looks really good

almost like some high-scale CGI project

I would say OK at most but grafics should not be the main emphasis for this game.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

After FO3 its hard to get excited... this one does look better so who knows maybe it'll live up to FO1+2s legacy... then again maybe it'll just be another FO3...

I'm actually not that impressed, but then again i'm one of those people who don't care about Fallout. The graphics side just doesn't impress me though.

I think they've said that they weren't going for ultra realistic graphics. I've never enjoyed the Fallout Series, but it's likely that the modding community will make the game look amazing, especially if they give them tools like with Skyrim. 

Never played fallout for graphics, not that it matters to me now anyway, but am I the only one who sees those low rez textures even from this distance?

@Dan Castellaneta

Looks more like poor displacement mapping or tessellation

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

so smooth, I sense some anus wreching AA in those screenshots.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Can't wait for this game, may have to upgrade my CPU though, which im hoping to do on Christmas.

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

for the first time in years i did a naughty thing....i pre ordered

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I am really surprised how many people on this forum don't like Fallout, i dont have a single friend who is not stupidly excited for this game

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I am really surprised how many people on this forum don't like Fallout, i dont have a single friend who is not stupidly excited for this game

Not my type of game, I dropped Skyrim within a few hours as well.

Of course I dont expect everyone to like every game :D

for the first time in years i did a naughty thing....i pre ordered

NAUGHTY, you should spank yourself really hard

Maybe one one we will get proper quality textures without modding them in.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Because Skyrim was nowhere near as good as Oblivion or Morrowind.

Skyrim was the casual version of it imo. Something that a bunch of non-fans became hyped about because it was the game everyone else was playing. I enjoyed Skyrim though, but Oblivion was much better.

I mean ehhh Graphics wise, but I never played Fallout for graphics, it was the mods. That and Skyrim. :P

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

Skyrim was the casual version of it imo. Something that a bunch of non-fans became hyped about because it was the game everyone else was playing. I enjoyed Skyrim though, but Oblivion was much better.

I never understood how people can say that. Morrowind was good but the combat was just annoying as hell because it was based on a hit/miss roll system.

And I don't see much of a difference between Oblivion and Skyrim other than the skill system within the menu's.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yet it was still hyped to fuck like Fallout 3 was. I didn't like either.

I just love been immersed in the game world, it's always a fun little pass time with TES/Fallout. Hopefully no game breaking bug's like the Thief's guild on Skyrim, that shit broke my heart after dropping 1400hr's into Oblivion =/

Also really hoping 4k run's smoothly around the minimum of 50 for me personally. Either way I've booked some day's off work and plan on hibernating on my PC whilst rocking Fallout 4 :) 

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

I just basically dislike all survival games and/or any game that needs me to go scavenge or forage for stuff.  The main reason why I can't get into even Tomb Raider, Metro, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Fallout.  These games also many times are post-apocalyptic which I love, but ruined by scavenging systems so I never bother to play more than 30 minutes in each.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I just basically dislike all survival games and/or any game that needs me to go scavenge or forage for stuff.  The main reason why I can't get into even Tomb Raider, Metro, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Fallout.  These games also many times are post-apocalyptic which I love, but ruined by scavenging systems so I never bother to play more than 30 minutes in each.

You don't really have to scavenge in those games per say, like you dont just die after 10 minutes for not eating or drinking, you scavenge for weapons and items etc

Metro is a linear FPS, there is no scavenging at all really? maybe for medipacs and filters/ bullets, but you just stumble across them in the linear corridors

for Fallout etc, you do quests and get rewards, the scavenging is 100% optional, the game can be completed in 10 hours as a linear story, or yuo can spend 1000 hours exploring around finding new peple etc

They are not really "survival" games in that sense

the other fallout games were solid games on the whole.......sorry but you just sound butt hurt

There's a lot of this. Bethesda is successful, and since they don't spend more money on marketing than Development the followers attack Bethesda. They attack Bethesda because they think it will get them inclusion in the group attacking Bethesda and as such that group grows. People are still attacking Skyrim, the most modded game ever made LOL. And if you call them on their behavior they pull the victim act. Best to leave them be.

If anyone asks you never saw me.