Fallout 4 Gameplay

EChondo

Crap, I was hoping they would change lockpicking from Fallout 3 to be more like Skyrim, I hate stats based things that don't even allow attempts. I should be able to try pick the lock no matter what my character skill is.

How to get Fallout 4 Cheap:

Step 1. Play The Witcher.

Step 2. Play The Witcher 2.

Step 3. Play The Witcher 3.

Step 4. It is probably Steam Summer Sale 2018 by now, buy Fallout 4, should be $15 or less.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Crap, I was hoping they would change lockpicking from Fallout 3 to be more like Skyrim, I hate stats based things that don't even allow attempts. I should be able to try pick the lock no matter what my character skill is.

How to get Fallout 4 Cheap:

Step 1. Play The Witcher.

Step 2. Play The Witcher 2.

Step 3. Play The Witcher 3.

Step 4. It is probably Steam Summer Sale 2018 by now, buy Fallout 4, should be $15 or less.

lol or torrent  :ph34r:

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Meh, I advocate torrent use but I buy games whether I play the Steam download or the torrent. Since getting the Far Cry series for $5 last Summer sale and Ubishit not letting me play without Uplay which still doesn't let me play, I torrent many games I own due to bullshit DRM. But I don't think Bethesda will do anything stupid enough to make me need the torrent.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Meh, I advocate torrent use but I buy games whether I play the Steam download or the torrent. Since getting the Far Cry series for $5 last Summer sale and Ubishit not letting me play without Uplay which still doesn't let me play, I torrent many games I own due to bullshit DRM. But I don't think Bethesda will do anything stupid enough to make me need the torrent.

true, i dont torrent unless i dont know if i will like the game, ill torrent it, if i like it and play it ill buy it, saved my over 40$ so far, for example thought i would love and play subnautica lots, torrented it played it for 5 hours and havent playe it since

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

These pictures were just released of supposed PC gameplay.

Although, I do believe this could be XB1 gameplay, as it does have the XB1 controller options.

And I think the only way to play it is through Steam, therefore it is not possible unless it is unlocked.

yF3ZlgG.jpg

grpXcKC.jpg

bqq1VLJ.jpgZDe07Yj.jpgpYWbQ0A.jpg

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Although, I do believe this could be XB1 gameplay, as it does have the XB1 controller options.

And I think the only way to play it is through Steam, therefore it is not possible unless it is unlocked.

That's Xbox One gameplay, the PC version requires Steam validation. Even the hard copy. And those Xbox prompts LOL

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Damn those screenshots are sweet. Do you happen to have a source for them? Would love to read other people's reactions.

It's more than likely Xbone gameplay, even if PC retail copies got leaked they'd have to download from Steam, which isn't possible at all. There is a slim possibility that someone within Bethesda or a PC review copy posted these with a Xbone controller plugged in to throw people off, but that is highly unlikely. Someone that has a capture setup probably just got their Xbox copy.

This is the forum with the screenshots:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1134005&page=4

Although, there are more screenshots that have been posted that do have the keyboard controls listed.

2015-11-02_00011.jpg2015-11-02_00012.jpg2015-11-02_00013.jpg

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

We should see something this week with PC capture. It's the only thing they haven't released yet. I'm really hoping for a bench test shipped with the game.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

This is the forum with the screenshots:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1134005&page=4

Although, there are more screenshots that have been posted that do have the keyboard controls listed.

Thanks! Just found the thread myself after a reverse image search haha.

Honestly it looks good, better than I expected. REALLY better than expected.

Hopefully it performs great at launch, if so it's a day one buy for me.

Wait, how did this guy get the full PC version when all the files arent even on the disk. You need to download them off steam and then they still wont be unlocked til release......hmmmmmmm unless they gave out PC review copies...

The PC version looks great, I can't wait to see what the community can do with it when tools are released. Weapon mods made with the new animation engine should allow for some of the great artists to come back out of the woodworks.

Wait, how did this guy get the full PC version when all the files arent even on the disk. You need to download them off steam and then they still wont be unlocked til release......hmmmmmmm unless they gave out PC review copies...

Either a Bethesda employee leaked them OR a reviewer is breaking NDA. So it's a very pleasent surprise to see screenshots like this so early before release.

NDA lifts on Nov 9th at 5am(I think PST), so they probably gave reviewer codes out this last day or so and now leaks have surfaced. Expect more leaks from PC to happen soon unless the reviewer got silenced/found out.

Or buy it considering all the time and effort they've put into a good game?  :ph34r:

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Garry's mod graphics?

who cares? fallout is about gameplay...in fact most games are about the gameplay, not how shiny it looks.

You call this an RPG?  Is reading too hard nowadays, so they have to add short and meaningless answers/replies? 

How is an immortal dog immersive?  Why does the MC have a voice?  I can't self-insert this way.

then dont buy it.  its not like its the first game or anything we know what its going to be like.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

then dont buy it.  its not like its the first game or anything we know what its going to be like.

I don't plan on buying it.  What urks me is that this game is going to sell ridiculously well, and it is a mediocre Fallout game (or RPG in general).

I don't plan on buying it.  What urks me is that this game is going to sell ridiculously well, and it is a mediocre Fallout game (or RPG in general).

or maybe just let people that enjoy it, carry on enjoying it, and you can enjoy whatever you enjoy

I am certainly going to buy it, because so far I have played every fallout so far, and I am almost certain that I will enjoy this game just as much 

Why should it annoying you that people are buying and playing the games they like? that should be a GOOD thing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hmm looks like I might hold off on that F4 purchase for a bit till actual reviews come out. So its just going to be legacy of the void for Nov 11. I haven't even started my fallout 3 yet xD. We'll see on the release date!

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

the other fallout games were solid games on the whole.......sorry but you just sound butt hurt

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

So I am personally really excited for Fallout 4, and these screenshots are gorgeous,

The title of one of the  imgur post says that it's running on a i7 and a GTX 970 at Ultra settings, but this post includes those and some more.

Not really a lot of news here so tell me what you guys think.

Source: http://imgur.com/a/Wj4dm

post-44192-0-66919900-1446557988_thumb.j

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M