Fallout 4 Gameplay

EChondo

Dammit I've missed that. Anyone have a mirror?

you're not really missing out on much. his videos were gameplay. the only spoiler thing about it were the companions. luckily the quoted text is still in my last post 

What the fuck happened to people that they give a shit about the story lol? My god. If you want a story read a book. If you want to murder NPCs you play Fallout.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I've stumbled across a review on pastebin yesterday. Things do not look very good.

!SPOILERS! Things that really have derailed 'ma hype train:

....in "Dragon Age: Inquisition," a game similar to "Fallout 4." However, "Dragon Age" had a decently captivating plot and, more important, charismatic characters to invest you in their world, make you laugh and pull the story along. "Fallout 4" doesn't have either of those things.

But the side quests often involving boring nonplayable characters (NPCs) you’ll never interact with after the quest is done. There's never really a reason to care about what's going on, even as some quests have you defending struggling settlements.

The main characters don't really help matters, either. Some of your companions are mildly interesting, but for the most part there's not much to talk about. Conversations are usually bland and boring, aside from the sarcastic lines your character can spit out assuming you're so inclined. Nobody grabbed my attention right away, and nobody will stick in my memory (with the possible exception of Codsworth the robot).

These things kill it for me. I was reaaaaaalllly hoping that BGS would step up their game in improve on these. But nope! They don't have the capability I guess. Well, the only thing that I want right now is an announcement that Obsidian will be making a fallout game. Sadly, thanks to bethesda fanboys that down voted NV on metacritic that might never happen. (For those who don't know, Bethesda had an agreement with Obsidian to let them create another fallout game if NV receives higher user score on metacritic than 85. Unfortunately we are stuck at 84.9999998 :( )

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

Yeah another Obsidian-made Fallout would be amazing. Quite unlikely to happen though, both because Bethesda may not want to go that way and because Obsidian is busy doing their own games. Oh well, as least Pillars of Eternity is awesome.