Here's What The LTT Fleet Looks Like

NavXIII

I made an image that illustrates the size of the LTT fleet. 

I extracted the data from: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266747-ltt-org-membership-data/

The fleet viewer website: http://raylehnhoff.github.io/SCFSD/#

Here's my math: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jEubOHzSknBklPeMjm4ULcynejAMQUZzBWtYKuSVycM/edit?usp=sharing

A few notes:

1. The image shown if of the extrapolation of known LTT fleet data. It is sort of compressed I have a link to a larger version below.
  2. The more people who self-report their ships the more accurate we can guess what ships we have. Right now we only have 1/3 of members self-reporting.
  3. No one in LTT has a Javelin self-reported. I just included one for scale, and the bottom of the image kept cutting off the last two Idris'. We may or may not have one in the fleet.
  4. Two guys named Omega and Skiffy has pretty much every ship and then some.
  5. Out of the 14 known Idris', 3 of them are the M version.
  6. 35 Idris' can store 140 Hornet sized ships assuming each Idris can hold 4 of them.
  7. The creator of the fleet generator should also include variants as well.
  8. LTT can comfortable form 4 permanent fleets of the known ships and have many ships in reserve.
  9. 1 fleet can be: 2 Pegasus Carrier (stored with 30 Avengers and 30 Hornet varients) 3 Idris' (1 M, 2 P) (stored with a 4 Sabres, 4 Super Hornets, and 4 Gladiators), 2 Endeavours (stored with 4 Cutlass Reds), 3 Carracks (3 M50s), 4 Merchantmans, 1 890 Jump, 4 Starfares (2 Regulars, 2 Gs with missiles), 6 Retaliators (4 Bombers, 2 Troops Carriers), 6 Constellations (with 6 Merlins), 12 Freelancer MIS, 2 Redeemers, 9 Vanguards (3 of each), 2 Heralds, 2 Orions, 3 Reclaimers. Thats 146 ships.

Here's a direct link to the full uncompressed image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx4hrqu8wo4znmg/LTT%20Fleet%20Size%20Nov%201%20Extrapolation.png?dl=0

oTNugTu.jpg

Das lot a ships!

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Oh damn I think the image got compressed when I uploaded it to imgur. It was supposed to be 1920 pixels wide.

Good God...if it is out of date, I can only imagine what it is now!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I updated the OP with a direct link to the uncompressed image. Someone please confirm if it works.

well it looks like LTT can rule over the world that is Star Citizen with ease unless theres another large group out there

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

holy crap, this is awesome! Proud mustang alpha owner here :D

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

How much $ does this add up to :P?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

@NavXIII if your data isn't correct then you haven't sent it to me. since I upkeep the ship list, and it shouldn't be out of date, I updated it 2 days ago and only have three changes to make atm. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266747-ltt-org-membership-data/

Oh alright. Didn't know you update it so often. I sent you a PM. While it's good to keep track it's still won't be 100% accurate (we have about 2800 members with only 2000 ships). When they add Org 2.0 it'll probably fix our accuracy problem.

How much $ does this add up to :P?

Enough to buy Linus's house probably.

At least this has reminded me to get my details updated. Have since purchased a Constellation Andromeda instead of my previous Aurora MR and Mustang Delta.

Enough to buy Linus's house probably.

Just found from the discord server, Rucdoc was on: $ 219,275, and that's only just now....

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Just found from the discord server, Rucdoc was on: $ 219,275, and that's only just now....

I just did the math and it's about that much 250k. Should be more since we don't have everyone self reporting their ships. Ok probably 1/2 of his house. I live 20 mins from the LMG studio and house prices here are like 500k minimum for a rundown lol. 

well it looks like LTT can rule over the world that is Star Citizen with ease unless theres another large group out there

There are several ;)

We used to be #2 once, now we're the 7th largest org IIRC.

As a comparison, UOLTTC has 2800 members, while XPLOR (the largest org) has over 10000 members!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

'Tis a fine fleet you've got growing there.

My own personal fleet for the sake of it:

KvVCb8t.png

And I've got my crew ready for them and all. Everything except the xi'an scout and mis-lancer have LTI.

This doesn't even include or new endeavors, sabres, or possibly even vanguards...

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

We used to be #2 once, now we're the 7th largest org IIRC.

As a comparison, UOLTTC has 2800 members, while XPLOR (the largest org) has over 10000 members!

still in the top 10

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

This doesn't even include or new endeavors, sabres, or possibly even vanguards...

Those are all included in their base models.

Nav,

was this done with your own code?

No, the fleet generator was made by someone else. I just used CRTL+F on the LTT database and that tells me how many Hornets, 300s, etc there are. =P

Damn, we have so few endeavors, I actually missed it...

Makes me glad I picked up one. Originally thought that owning a hope would be redundant in a group of our size.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

No, the fleet generator was made by someone else. I just used CRTL+F on the LTT database and that tells me how many Hornets, 300s, etc there are. =P

On the RSI forum by a TEST member IIRC, right?