Need For Speed full car list revealed

Bouzoo

1432224474-nfs-logo.jpg

We waited and they are here. I wrote when the first batch of cars was revealed and now we have the full list of playable cars on release day of the new Need For Speed.

There are 51 cars and there are all kinds of them, from supercars like Lambos and Porsches to fan favotire tuners like BMW's and Nissan's (a lot of those).

I personally am somewhat satisfied with the list, but they are missing a lot of cars I would like to see there. Mitsubishi Evo X, Audi RS3/5, Audi Quattro, Mercedes SLS, Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 GTI are just some that come to mind. And more classic muscle cars. We need those.

But don't panic, the devs (Ghost games) said we will be getting more cars post-launch as free updates. I'm surprised here, but in a good way. 

Acura RSX-S

BMW M2

BMW M3 E46

BMW M3 E92

BMW M3 Evolution II E30

BMW M4

Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Dodge Challenger SRT8

Dodge SRT Viper

Ferrari 458 Italia

Ferrari F40

Ford Focus RS

Ford Mustang

Ford Mustang Boss 302

Ford Mustang Fox Body

Ford Mustang GT

Honda Civic Type-R

Honda NSX Type-R

Honda S2000

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

Lamborghini Diablo SV

Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670–4 SV

Lotus Exige S

Mazda MX-5 1996

Mazda MX-5 2015

Mazda RX7 Spirit R

McLaren 570S

Mercedes-AMG GT

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

NISSAN 180sx Type X

NISSAN Fairlady 240ZG

NISSAN GT-R Premium

NISSAN Silvia Spec-R

NISSAN Skyline GT-R KPGC10

NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec 1993

NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec 1999

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8-

Porsche 911 Carrera S (991)

Porsche 911 Carrera S (993)

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Porsche Cayman GT4

Scion FR-S

SUBARU BRZ Premium

SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI

Toyota GT86

Toyota Sprinter GT Apex

Toyota Supra SZ-R

Volkswagen Golf GTI

Volvo 242

Are you satisfied? Which cars would you like to see in future updates?

Source

Official site

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Wheres the Volvo VNL6T?

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Will you be able to play as the police?  I miss that

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

Will you be able to play as the police?  I miss that

I'm waiting for game modes to be announced, afaik we have no info on that so there is a possibility.

Even though that's a very tiny car list, the Nissan Skyline is there, and that's good enough for me.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

i wanna see those modified ferraries, always wondered how a nfs tuned ferrari would look like

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

OMG FERRARI F40 IS BACK!!! Who remembers Nfs 2 SE? xD

I would like to see the BMW E60 and E39 M5s as well as a Nissan 350Z. Audi is missing completely. The S3 and S7 should really be there. RS6 too. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I would like to see the BMW E60 and E92 M5s as well as a Nissan 350Z. Audi is missing completely. The S3 and S7 should really be there. RS6 too. 

S3 is debatable, I'd like the new RS3 there, and S7 and RS6 are a no go for me, S/RS5 and RS4 are more suitable for a game like this. We don't need exec cars here (although the RS4 is also debatable by that point).  :lol:

Carerra s 993 and the Skyline... Hope it's going to be a decent game. The big thing I need is car customization.

Would've been cool to see the BAC Mono added - or more "pop culture" get the Tesla Model S P85D.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

And i lost the little interest i had in the game to start with

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Where's my Tesla?!

On-Topic: Looks like a good list, I never really got into this series, but it's looking good so far.

Damn no audis this list is weak, hopefully they fix it in DLC

Free DLC that is

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I like the Challneger, Corvette, and Aventador.

More of a muscle car guy so...

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Would've been cool to see the BAC Mono added - or more "pop culture" get the Tesla Model S P85D.

it would be OP as shit, 120k for a car that can go against those half million lambos, even if just stock and can't be modded, 0-60 in 2.8 seconds is brutal, specially in a city environment where top speed isn't important.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

No Mitsubishi 3000gt, but you have the shitty ass Mustang Fox Body in there? WTF. (it is shitty. It's ugly, and most imports can smoke it off the line)

Now, I am DEFINITELY going to wait for a price drop before buying this, no matter how good it looks.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Looks pretty interesting, can't wait to try out the 242 :P

They hit the mark with a lot of the cars I really want to see in there. E46 M3, 911 (993), 180sx....all cars I've desired at some point in life.

Even though that's a very tiny car list, the Nissan Skyline is there, and that's good enough for me.

Tiny? It's huge! At least for Need For Speed.

And i lost the little interest i had in the game to start with

What made you lose interest?
Just curious.

No Mitsubishi 3000gt, but you have the shitty ass Mustang Fox Body in there? WTF. (it is shitty. It's ugly, and most imports can smoke it off the line)

Now, I am DEFINITELY going to wait for a price drop before buying this, no matter how good it looks.

Haha, because of one car choice?

This isn't Gran Turismo ;)

Edited by Godlygamer23

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Looks pretty interesting, can't wait to try out the 242 :P

They hit the mark with a lot of the cars I really want to see in there. E46 M3, 911 (993), 180sx....all cars I've desired at some point in life.

Tiny? It's huge! At least for Need For Speed.

Just curious.

Haha, because of one car choice?

This isn't Gran Turismo ;)

That one car choice, was (the Mitsubishi 3000gt)

A. My first car, which I fell in love with

B. The most technologically advanced car in the world, when it was introduced.

So yeah, I feel like B makes it worthwhile to include. Chances are it will be DLC/Micro-transaction. Which pisses me off. Especially because they included the shitty fox body mustang. Which is not worthy of being included in any game.

Edited by Trik'Stari

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just curious.

Same flavour of cars as always. Without the majority of vintage cars that were in the previous games.

Like. Where are the fun old stuff? The 'cudas,chargers,darts or the fun old mercs? Maybe an original mini? Jensen interceptor? Fiat 124 coupe? RUF CTR Yellowbird?

Nope. The nissan and datsun 240s are all ya get. Boo  

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

No BAC mono. unhappy. (yes I absolutely know it's not exactly a car in same style as most of these - but it is road legal)

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I'm just hoping they up the number of car spaces in the garage from what was allowed in the beta.  Kinda annoyed me how it was only 5 car slots.  I mean that's kinda realistic about how many cars you can fit in a garage, but seeing as how advanced the visual customisation system is, I'd like to be able to be able to collect and upgrade more than 5 without resorting to multiple save files or waiting for someone to mod the functionality into the game.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

S3 is debatable, I'd like the new RS3 there, and S7 and RS6 are a no go for me, S/RS5 and RS4 are more suitable for a game like this. We don't need exec cars here (although the RS4 is also debatable by that point).  :lol:

There are some very decent executive cars that imo would do a perfect job for racing like the S7 and the Alpina E38. The Merc C63, CL63, SLS and Audi R8 as well. Not really executive but the Golf 32 and the Jaguar F-Type are also nowhere to be found on the list. What about Aston Martin... 

Quite a lot of good cars are missing. It almost looks like they focused too much on imports, similarly to any other commercial Fast and Furious movie. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here