Direct CO2 capture from air

unijab

easiest solution would be limit children to 1

But but, I'm unemployed and need to keep having children so I get foodstamps and welfare checks.

I broke my pinky toe back in '92 and haven't been able to work since..

/s

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Idiotic. Like always. You need to produce energy to do any work, that would mean creating CO2 to capture CO2. 

That is only a reasonable plan if we somehow manage to invent the cleanest energy possible.

Nuclear? Solar? Wind? Fusion in a couple of decades? Nevertheless, it is a good thing to have this technology available.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Nuclear? Solar? Wind? Fusion in a couple of decades? Nevertheless, it is a good thing to have this technology available.

Yeah this is prime Venus terraforming tech. After we um... make it acid-resistant.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

This is just like the story about getting plastic from carbon in the air ..... Im just going to leave this here (the video explains why this is stupid and everything similar is stupid)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

If you have an infint emission free energy source to runn this machie it's great.

Sadly we haven't.

But hey, there is a cutting edge technology that can do this with solar energy. They are called plants and trees :)

wind

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

But the people that are really going to get angry are those with religions that say you need X kids.

Like ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Like ?

some types of Christianity I think. Also I know Egyptian farmers won't be too happy either..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.