Longest you've continuously folded?

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=667708 my stats arent particularly impressive...

I got back into folding after taking a long break because my PC was packed up for our move from south dakota to nevada. I was working from 6 in the morning till midnight every day on the house for a month or so and didnt have time to tend to my pc. Now that I discovered that my RMA replacement ram was ALSO faulty, I borrowed some from my mediaserver and I havent had a crash since. but with a tdp of over 400 watts, it heats up my room to 85+ degrees murican temps after an hour or so. My brother, @Iamdarkbowser is catching up quickly!

I am genuinely thinking of putting some ductwork over my pc to bring the hot air out of the house. The air from the top of my pc case is easily 60+ celcius.

Same with me. I folded for like 5-7 days (can't remember) and my 290 got my room up to 80F while the rest of my house was like 68F. I think I'm going to get some ducting at my Home Depot or do a whole room watercooling loop.

i left my PC for 5 months straight on. now i am boosting my points till the end of 2015 then i will take a month off or so :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

i left my PC for 5 months straight on. now i am boosting my points till the end of 2015 then i will take a month off or so :)

Like this: http://www.primegrid.com/forum_thread.php?id=6426

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=667708 my stats arent particularly impressive...

I got back into folding after taking a long break because my PC was packed up for our move from south dakota to nevada. I was working from 6 in the morning till midnight every day on the house for a month or so and didnt have time to tend to my pc. Now that I discovered that my RMA replacement ram was ALSO faulty, I borrowed some from my mediaserver and I havent had a crash since. but with a tdp of over 400 watts, it heats up my room to 85+ degrees murican temps after an hour or so. My brother, @Iamdarkbowser is catching up quickly!

I am genuinely thinking of putting some ductwork over my pc to bring the hot air out of the house. The air from the top of my pc case is easily 60+ celcius.

Not quickly anymore because of graphics card problems... Likely because of folding and the fact that I am the 4th owner of this card.

lol probably 5-6 hours :P

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

2 dayz 

Atually 5 days with an old crappy laptop that almost melted it was thermal throttling so that doesnt count at all...

Now i stopped due a problem i'm too lazy to fix it doesnt want to load up my information anymore

Any tips to fix blank F&H program

When i open F&H control it simply does not display...

Longest was probably 6-7 months on the 4P machines... typically a few weeks on current systems in between reboots.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

2 dayz 

Atually 5 days with an old crappy laptop that almost melted it was thermal throttling so that doesnt count at all...

Now i stopped due a problem i'm too lazy to fix it doesnt want to load up my information anymore

Any tips to fix blank F&H program

When i open F&H control it simply does not display...

Reinstall it? Try navigating to the control exe and running as admin?

I had a small farm once which would fold 24/7 and did so for two years.  Sure, I needed to restart on occasion, but back then I gained a lot of points having dedicated servers (back when AMD ruled gpu folding).  Nowadays I fold on just a couple of rigs and not consistently.  Thinking of maybe joining a team again.  ATM I am folding 82K ppd and have been running since this morning.

My server has tons of spare CPU time, effectively not doing anything.

imqYYmj.png

I've paused it for like 4 hours during this uptime.

Sig under construction.

Seeing the amount of time.. You guys are awesome. And a bit insane.

But mostly awesome, don't worry <3

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

as cancer, alzheimer's, huntington's and parkinson's still exist, aperently not long enough

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

Like 6 hours. 

Although second rig might be able to be on nearly all the time. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Been going for about a week and a half on a extra school server that wasn't doing anything anyways :)

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

I've had to power down my system today to install my new PSU, but before that I ran it 24/7 for about a month. Long live student housing, where unlimited electricity is included in the rent!

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --