Ubisoft is teasing a new game which is reportedly an Ice Age Far Cry called "Far Cry Primal"

Bouzoo

Good point.

Gotta love the corporate mentality:

"Original content? FUCK THAT, just steal something from someone else, and change it a little bit"

ce846ef93b4403a6bb82105084dcea84f40d3224

Not to mention the ever popular

fbe.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yup that thing we know nothing about and isn't out yet sucks. Fuck it and fuck Ubisoft am I right!

image.png?w=400&c=1

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

The game could be great, like Blood Dragon (unlike FC4). However, no matter the game's quality (in my mind), having any association at all with requiring Uplay makes any game an instant 0/10.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Please be MMO. I want to explore ice age with my buddies. :( We can build a tribe to fight against other tribe.

It's kinda starting. They're showing mini clips.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Won't have a villain near as good as Far Cry 3's one.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Omg Vaas was amazing. 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

The best villain I've seen in my life was Handsome Jack in borderlands 2.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

The last far cry was crap tbh it was just fc3 re skinned

Yep spot on. That game was fucking awful. They just added some muh eluphunts then sold the game as a "NEW" one

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Yep spot on. That game was fucking awful. They just added some muh eluphunts then sold the game as a "NEW" one

The game wasn't awful, it didn't defer itself from 3, but in my opinion that was for the better seeing as Far Cry 3 was amazing. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

The game wasn't awful, it didn't defer itself from 3, but in my opinion that was for the better seeing as Far Cry 3 was amazing. 

well, for me it was fucking awful. :))

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

If it works smoothly stutter-free I would probably buy it.

A game with lots of DLC, microtransactions, recycled game mechanics, towers, and pre-order bonus. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Damn, I guess I'm alone in really enjoying Far Cry 4, I liked the storyline and the setting so much more than 3. I can't wait to see this.

I hope the next Far Cry will be more similar to Far Cry 2. I loved FC2 more than the other titles in the series.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Please be MMO. I want to explore ice age with my buddies. :( We can build a tribe to fight against other tribe.

It's kinda starting. They're showing mini clips.

um... Have you ever heard of Ark? Which is kind of exactly that. Even with mammoths, sabres, direwolves and the like?

- snip-

Interesting

Primal? will they mention Trigens again? :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

FC3 wasnt amazing....it was good  but it had its problems FC4 was ok i mean it all the same mechanics from the 3 but it just got too boring too quick.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

But how will it have radio towers?

You could have smoke signal towers.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

Different approach, not bad.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

FC3 wasnt amazing....it was good  but it had its problems FC4 was ok i mean it all the same mechanics from the 3 but it just got too boring too quick.

Everyone to their own opinions I guess.

Do you get to ride on the wooly mammoth?

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Ice Age hunh?  What's the upgrade path?  Wood Spear -> Stone Spear -> Sharper Stone Spear?  Of course with a good story line and world to explore you can get past those kind of things.  

Everyone to their own opinions I guess.

exactly but i will say this......after seeing the release vids i am much more intrested now. looks quite good

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The award-winning Far Cry franchise that has stormed the tropics and the Himalayas now enters the original fight for humanity’s survival with its innovative open-world sandbox gameplay, bringing together massive beasts, breathtaking environments, and unpredictable savage encounters.

Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the Apex Predator.

FROM PREY TO PREDATOR:

You will play as Takkar, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of your group. You have one goal: survival in a world where you are the prey.

Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.

Encounter a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the dangers of the wild.

Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your allies.

Defeat predators and humans alike and rise to become the apex predator.

THIS IS FAR CRY’S STONE AGE:

This isn’t the Stone Age as you know it. This is the Stone Age with irreverence and mayhem. This is Far Cry’s Stone Age.

Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted from the bones of beasts you’ve killed.

Master the element of fire to expand your tactical options, setting your weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.

Land the killing blow on the prey you've hunted across the plains. But beware, its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.

The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly weapons, dangerous threats, and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.

A WORLD RULED BY GIANT BEASTS:

After the last Ice Age, the glaciers retreated to leave behind a land blooming with nature and resources where humans and animals alike can thrive – provided they have what it takes to prove their dominance.

Discover the majestic and savage land of Oros with its breathtaking valley of redwood forests, harsh taiga, and humid swamps where you can see Earth as it was before man laid claim to it.

Oros teems with life from large herds of deer and vicious packs of dire-wolves to warring enemy tribes. It is ruled by megafauna such as sabretooth tigers and woolly mammoths, giant animals that dominated the Earth in the Stone Age and were feared by every other living being.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |