Two students at Swedish highschool suspected for bringing homemade bomb to school.

Lorita

http://www.allehanda.se/angermanland/harnosand/hemmagjord-bomb-exploderade-pa-gymnasiet (In swedish)

I translate to english for you. It is pretty funny with the thing about the homemade clock last week.

"A homemade bomb exploded on Tuesday morning at Härnösands high school.
No one was hurt in the blast, but many have experienced great discomfort, according to police.
It was at 09:45 as teaching at the high school was disrupted by a loud bang that was heard even in the immediate area. The bomb had been fired in the schoolyard, and both staff and students were afraid. It was later proved to be a powerful homemade bomb.
The headmaster at the school contacted the police, but also began its own investigation. Two of the students at the school were suspected to be behind the act.
- They are now suspected for carelessness endangering the public , says Jan Aller at the police."

All these kids making bombs and I can barely make a milk shake or smoothie.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Was the bomb in a briefcase with a clock inside?

Also... ALLAH-CLOCK-BAR!

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Nah guys - they just brought a CX PSU to school. It's a common misconception.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Nah guys - they just brought a CX PSU to school. It's a common misconception.

hahahahha   xD

''shots fired''

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Mate, just take some fruits, put 'em in da mixar, mixar dem und add milk and mixerino juan moar tim. wuala. Remember to add some sausages you sausage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

But for real? Right after that kid in america brought a clock to school?

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

Mate, just take some fruits, put 'em in da mixar, mixar dem und add milk and mixerino juan moar tim. wuala. Remember to add some sausages you sausage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

But for real? Right after that kid in america brought a clock to school?

Yeah this is for real. It's a local newspaper that's reporting on this. But the timing of the events is pretty funny I think.

Yeah this is for real. It's a local newspaper that's reporting on this. But the timing of the events is pretty funny I think.

The timing is perfect.

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

yes, ive they had made a milkshake they could have brought all the boys to the (school) yard and blown them up, so thankfully they didnt.

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Too bad no one is willing to offend another person to make sure bombs don't get into schools. -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Or was it just a big firecracker? hmmmmm

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Just imagined a swedish suicide bomber.

"SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" KABoom!

Still. Not cool.. But then again this country has been slowly going to shit for a while now.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Someone brings a circuit board with some wire and a battery on it to school. Everybody will freak out,"It's a Bomb." :lol:

'Murika!!

...wait...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Just imagined a swedish suicide bomber.

"SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" KABoom!

Still. Not cool.. But then again this country has been slowly going to shit for a while now.

Wouldn't apologizing beforehand make the bomber Canadian?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wouldn't apologizing beforehand make the bomber Canadian?

Swedes are similar.

Could you imagine a war between sweden and canada?

*BangBangBang* "Sorry!"

*BlamBlamBlam* "Sorry!" 

*BangBangBang* "Sorry!"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

How come this is on Tech News or Reviews... there not even an inkling of a review of how about the bomb are made or made of.
I think LTT would soon evolved to Linus World News.

If this ends up being a couple of automotive students with an acetylene bomb I'm going to disappointed that it became more that schoolyard gossip.