Pictures to be framed for one of the sets!

JustinK

Hi!

I'm Justin, the resident handyman/cleaner/sex appeal for Linus Media Group, and I'm looking for some help with one of the sets! (proof attached)
We have various empty frames hanging on the wall of one of the sets and I'm looking to get them filled with some photos. 
Because it is part of the set we can't have anything too inappropriate (Edzels suggestion of Dickbutt was denied) but most anything tech or LMG related will be considered. Of course these photos would have to be relatively high quality/resolution as they would get blown up to fit the frames. 

Some of my own ideas include some reaction faces of Linus and the crew, a picture of Lord Gaben, and various games and sexy pieces of tech.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

With thanks,
Justin Kalil

post-255497-0-18039100-1443070995_thumb.

Hi!

I'm Justin, the resident handyman/cleaner/sex appeal for Linus Media Group, and I'm looking for some help with one of the sets! (proof attached)

We have various empty frames hanging on the wall of one of the sets and I'm looking to get them filled with some photos. 

Because it is part of the set we can't have anything too inappropriate (Edzels suggestion of Dickbutt was denied) but most anything tech or LMG related will be considered. Of course these photos would have to be relatively high quality/resolution as they would get blown up to fit the frames. 

Some of my own ideas include some reaction faces of Linus and the crew, a picture of Lord Gaben, and various games and sexy pieces of tech.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

With thanks,

Justin Kalil

-snip-

linus's lambo? :P

20034905205_8cd8c5d170_k.jpgorange huracan by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Get Brandon to take some high res pics of some gear you guys have laying around the office with the GH4, or whatever DSLR he uses on his own time :)

And btw you may wanna get Luke or an admin to give you badges and forum titles so ppl know that its actually you

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Get Brandon to take some high res pics of some gear you guys have laying around the office with the GH4, or whatever DSLR he uses on his own time :)

And btw you may wanna get Luke or an admin to give you badges and forum titles so ppl know that its actually you

Yeah I asked Luke to mod/member me a while back but he never did >.< I'll text him now and see if he can do it.

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Niiiice this is a very strong contender. 

Thanks mate

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

DOGE 

jV2IF2t.png

NICKY V

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

7b5cf3edce381acb6eca064350469a14_400x400

AYYY

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

These are great guys and gals! Keep them coming!

Perhaps something about your ongoing sponsors? Like SquareSpace or DollarShaveClub could have theirs logos there is something.

15577231588_d4220f828a_b.jpg

Perhaps something about your ongoing sponsors? Like SquareSpace or DollarShaveClub could have theirs logos there is something.

True, I'd have to talk to Nick Light about that. Might be able to rent out a frame for them or something :P